4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I stuck at the end of the flower tunnel? Game over and enslaving. Can someone tell me how to save Aria, please? (hint book is useless in this case)

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
I stuck at the end of the flower tunnel? Game over and enslaving. Can someone tell me how to save Aria, please? (hint book is useless in this case)
you have to sleep at her world, wait till night, and then you can go back to the start the quest to save aria, first you have to go to the bath, you wont find her, and after that, go to the shrine, and it will trigger an event, and after that you can go to the slums and save aria

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
wew, another game, i finish it

is there any game like this?

when the character are slowly build up corruption, just like claire quest or just like every game created by scale garden?

neko

May 1, 2017
just follow his demand, after u found the letter after that u can make him ur master and u can change ur master too between the succubus in dream and Dad in house u teach
no, i dont want him as master how do i make him pay for trying to enslave me?

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
you have to sleep at her world, wait till night, and then you can go back to the start the quest to save aria, first you have to go to the bath, you wont find her, and after that, go to the shrine, and it will trigger an event, and after that you can go to the slums and save aria
Sorry, that's not what I mean. I know how to start this quest. I just don't know how to finish it. At the end of the tunnel, I'm defeated by the group of bandits. They sell me as a brainwashed sex slave - game over.
I can't avoid that. Maybe I need gas mask or new power? Or trigger some event earlier?

erzetayeka

Jul 28, 2018
Sorry, that's not what I mean. I know how to start this quest. I just don't know how to finish it. At the end of the tunnel, I'm defeated by the group of bandits. They sell me as a brainwashed sex slave - game over.
I can't avoid that. Maybe I need gas mask or new power? Or trigger some event earlier?
Don't lose boss fight dude

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
How do you go to the next dungeon section after finding the first crystal? I can’t seem to find a way to reach the stairs ;-;

Rubius

Jan 31, 2018
How do you go to the next dungeon section after finding the first crystal? I can’t seem to find a way to reach the stairs ;-;
in the next update, this will be implemented, as the author of this project said, if he can do it like he said.

Dec 28, 2017
help me guys , how to finish contract spend time every day naked , i do that in evening but still not finish

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Those stairs lead to the flower cavern from the slums. It's part of the story eventually when you attempt to finish the bath house girl's route (Forgot her name, sorry).

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes