• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
I'm really enjoying it so far, very good models and art of characters, this game is still in development process but hope to see more content added in future updates please also izanami is so :love:

Reactions: Rizdell

Raze05

Oct 27, 2017
Nice game, really love the arts and the open world gameplay from the little bit that I seen so far.

Some questions though, I noticed from the description that it sound like you can either go for the normal route or a corruption route, how does corruption in this game work work exactly? Is each girl gonna have two different routes and that what the love and lust stats are for? Or is the corruption in this case just means that MC is not staying loyal and cheating around?

Sorry for too many question, but corruption is one of my fetish and was just wondering how it gonna work in the game.

Reactions: Tams-Senpai

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Nice game, really love the arts and the open world gameplay from the little bit that I seen so far.

Some questions though, I noticed from the description that it sound like you can either go for the normal route or a corruption route, how does corruption in this game work work exactly? Is each girl gonna have two different routes and that what the love and lust stats are for? Or is the corruption in this case just means that MC is not staying loyal and cheating around?

Sorry for too many question, but corruption is one of my fetish and was just wondering how it gonna work in the game.
Good questions and this would be the best time to clarify it all.

I'm currently rebuilding the game to balance it and to easily integrate the storyline that we planned. Scenes will remain the same though.
- Will remain RPGM because of a certain game mechanics that I'm implementing.
- I'm avoiding a walking simulator game so don't worry I'm making rounds on that to ensure it's not going to waste your time when you are going somewhere.
- It will take around 1st week of April not 1st week of March prior to huge changes.

For the underlined word it is a Yes.

The current meta of the game has yet to have an implication when you are corrupted or not. It's being rebuilt to reflect our main goal all along with Lust and Love.

These 2 stats are individually measured to the female characters:

Lust:
Lust enables your character to do unpleasant things to the female characters, while this also leads on being corrupted.

This also enables the female characters to be lured by you (cheating) even though you've already chosen a girlfriend among the female characters.
Ex. (Fucking inside the locker of a room while your girlfriend is getting dressed infront of the locker, without the gf knowing you are inside and someone is there with you.)

If LUST points is larger than LOVE points on your chosen (girlfriend) female character, this will lead to a different scenarios/events and ending of the female character of your choice.

Love:
While Love enables the Lust scenes to be progressive, it also enables you to activate girlfriend status of the female character of your choice.

Cheesy-cheese things of having a girlfriend. (Tell her what to dress, Booty Call, etc.) Subjected to Patron release versus Public release for clothes.

If LOVE points is larger than LUST points on your chosen (girlfriend) female character, this will lead to a different scenarios/events and ending of the female character of your choice.

There will be no bad endings in the game it's just a choice of route of Corruption versus the Integrity, similar example of it is Catherine (PS game) though that game has bad endings.

Following below are not yet implemented on the current chapter.

These 2 hidden stats will be measured to your character:

Corruption:
- In the grand total of your LUST (Sum of all the Lust to the girls)
- Affects your character ending.

Righteousness:
- In the grand total of your Love (Sum of all the Love to the girls)
- Affects your character ending.

Here's the long post regarding this announcement:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i don't mind the rpgm engine as long the dev implement basic vn stuff like skip using "ctrl" key, gallery room for scene that aren't repeatable and etc.

just want to say your art is good, good luck, will be keeping eye on this game

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Its already 1st Week of march
I'm really sorry about that.

We're currently doing all the scenes for all the girls that's why it is taking so long and the rebuilding is done (some mechanics but some are still not yet OK due to delays of other things)

The pixels are also being remade. Unfortunately I'm experiencing delays on my artist but I'll deliver what I can and release on 3rd week of March or worst 1st week of april. I'm really sorry guys :(

I'm doing my best >_< some are done so I can release some of it soon...

In addition to that, I'm currently getting all my backlogs intact premium stuff that I promised to my patrons.

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I've decided to upload the beta version first, I'm still injecting all the storyline progression and introducing new scenes for Hirume.

I ran to a nasty issue where in I reintroduced the old events to the new maps and it broke the events.

I am still remaking them until now. I'll upload an interim updates each hour or days until i finished all the old and new contents of the game.

I really apologize for this.

Pixels are still the outdated version that is why you can see overlapping stuff, weekdays are currently disabled and will upload it in a few hours.

Here is the temporary new beta version.

althworld

May 12, 2018
i just played the beta ver., and its buggy. the time of the home and outside flow differently. e.g. you wake in the morning yet when you arrive at arcade in the evening. when you go back its still morning in the house.
izanami can't be found in the house so there is no conversation. when you find her outside and try to talk there is a system message instead of conversation. as of now, i haven't found a way to progress in the story.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes