Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
That's some nice artwork. Will check it out, though it probably doesn't offer much yet in terms of content.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
this game give the vibs of these typical harem ecchi animes,when the badass mc back to that x village when he was a kid meeting his big breasted childhood yet a clumsy female friend.and the drama slowly begins with other females especialy their names are all japanese... but never give up since sush a cheating tag included looking forward for the future actions:giggle:

Jan 8, 2018
Fantastic artwork my dude, this game has a lot of potential and I hope everything goes well for you. Happy new year!

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Woow the game seems nice. Characters are also good. Although it's an early game somehow i like it. Keep going with great work you have done so far and anyone please support this dev.

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Latest fix has been uploaded. I've contacted a mod / uploader of the forum to kindly update the links! :)

Download here .

For those asking, there are some scenes and functions that has not been implemented yet as I'm focusing on polishing the game mechanics, the game has a little content but playable with a few scenes indicated on my change logs. Most of them are for Izanami.

If you are having a hard time I'll gladly throw some hints you can hit me up in the message box. :)

How to transfer save file:
Go to your Student Affairs folder and copy the "www" folder.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hello I do not know if he gave permission but this creator (mia phillip) public his project in the page of the asi so that he revises it.
I do find it amusing you called out someone for piracy while dwelling on a piracy site.

Reactions: Gooseman
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes