Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
The bad grammar of the title here, Students Affair, is driving me a bit nuts. Student Affair, Student Affairs, Student's Affair, Students' Affairs would all be correct, but not Students Affair.

Now that I check the Patreon, the correct spelling is Student Affairs, which would be fine. I'd suggest changing the title of the post to reduce possible misconceptions of bad English in the game itself. I haven't played it yet, so I don't know. The art looks good, though. So I'll definitely check it out at some point.

Reactions: Acr221

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Everyone for the DOOR BUG I've fixed it and will release a 0.0.2b version for those who uses mouse clicks, I'm really really sorry that I've overlooked a simple bug :cry: been busy focusing on the scenes and stuff. (I just went to sleep but will upload soon, lemme just have a breakfast)

i hope you don't take his opinion seriously or just make it avoidable
there are people like me who prefer to die before try something contain NTR

and thanks waiting to try your game
Thanks! I will have an option for "cheating" not really an NTR so that would be optional depends on your demons on how you play the game.
Remember my key question "will you follow your lust or your heart?";)

Very Good Start... But... Like always... We need wait at least Half-Year to see a fist fap-fap real content... :(:(:(
To be honest, I have a full time work as much as I would like to prevent everyone from having blue-balls I atleast do the best I can and my graphics artist to deliver sex scenes as soon as possible. ;)

so from the description i assume you will have the chacne to be loyal to one girl the entire game(once its done) correct?
Correct! (and ofcourse you have the option to CHEAT)

The bad grammar of the title here, Students Affair, is driving me a bit nuts. Student Affair, Student Affairs, Student's Affair, Students' Affairs would all be correct, but not Students Affair.

Now that I check the Patreon, the correct spelling is Student Affairs, which would be fine. I'd suggest changing the title of the post to reduce possible misconceptions of bad English in the game itself. I haven't played it yet, so I don't know. The art looks good, though. So I'll definitely check it out at some point.
Thanks for that, I've fixed the forum title. Incase that you might find any grammar error in-game as well feel free to message me, I am truly sorry as I hope everyone would understand that English is not my first language.

I would love to animate it but the thing is I have little time and little resources to spare for the meantime, but soon I WILL definitely I WILL!

It's at a fucking school. How would that even work .... just no.
LOL! LOVE IT! haha!

Last edited:

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Thanks for that, I've fixed the forum title. Incase that you might find any grammar error in-game as well feel free to message me, I am truly sorry as I hope everyone would understand that English is not my first language.
Sorry if I sounded unduly critical. As someone mostly monolingual I have plenty of respect for multilingual folks and appreciate devs who make English versions of games even if it's not their first language. I intended my comment to be constructive. :)

Reactions: Tams-Senpai

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Is at least one of those 5 characters a teacher?
I would say, no but there will be teachers that will be involved.

I haven't posted most of the characters but surely, I share the passion of MILFs so wait for it not for 10 years but soon..!

Sorry if I sounded unduly critical. As someone mostly monolingual I have plenty of respect for multilingual folks and appreciate devs who make English versions of games even if it's not their first language. I intended my comment to be constructive. :)
No worries! :geek: Sometimes I overlook things as I focus on other stuff but I really appreciate everyone who provide constructive feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: Heml0ck and Gabaw

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Fixed version has been uploaded to my patreon page. Will contact the uploaders to update the Final demo version here as well.

Android / Mobile version of the game (APK) has been uploaded as well.

Thanks F95zone community ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heml0ck and Gabaw

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
She is actually inspired by Jabami Yumeko, good eye on that! :)

I'm just fixing some really big mess whenever I'm trying to deploy it for PC, I'm really sorry for the very short demo.
Will update the soonest!

For now here is a rough sketch on the way!
I'll be here from time to time to give some teaser and to listen to some concerns and improvements, love you f95zone folks! View attachment 179265
Can there be a mac version added/made?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I get an error message when I put Mayonnaise in the refrigerator.
Failed to load: audio/se/Shop2.ogg (Retry)

Last edited:

Kain 007

Aug 9, 2018
hey everyone i am new in this game sorry, is theres a guide or walkthrough step for this game ?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It's just a short Demo. There is not much that you would need a guide or a walkthrough.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Oh man, lovely screenshots but RPGM is keeping me from downloading it.

Tams-Senpai

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I get an error message when I put Mayonnaise in the refrigerator.
Failed to load: audio/se/Shop2.ogg (Retry)
Thanks HorizonD, I've fixed it and some other bug.

Version .0.0.2c - pc version of final demo is out!

(google drive)

Last edited:

Rizdell

May 30, 2018
The next update has already been released. It's a shame that just before Christmas and the new year there was no extra money left to support the project ... the developer is just great! Good luck to you next year. We will wait v0.0.3. for the poor)
:D;):sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes