Ren'Py - Abandoned - Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xxxxdave

Now that the game is being ported to renpy this is definetly worth checking out, The story is interesting and the art is gorgeous. I would however like more contet with the other girls apart from the sister but that is a minor nitpick
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Sab12

This is an RPGM game so it is somewhat grindy (as they all are) so be prepared for that... that said seems to be on the decent side of grind, so there is that.

Art is decent, so there is something there if you want to put up with the grind and the next part.

This game has quick time events, so if you aren't a fan of those (I am disabled and have shitty reflexes) you will be arbitrarily and unfairly punished for not being able to push buttons fast enough. I didnot have enough time to read the option and do the input necessary to go through the 2 events I triggered before i quit playing.

You might like this game if you don't mind QTE and/or have the reflexes to deal with it, I don't so this game is unplayable in its current state, at least for me personally.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

mrdiv

I'd like to start off by saying that I personally think the art of this game is really good, although it has very little content as of me writing this review, it is still worth playing. The only problem that this game has, is that its a little too grindy, which is also the problem with most RPGM games. I would recommend the developer to increase the points that you get from actions like spying in the bathroom from 1 to 2 or 3 at the bare minimum. Although the grind can be cut down by using a save editor, it would have been amazing if the editor wasn't needed in the first place.

TL;DR : Nice game. Not much content at the moment, but still worth a try. A little grindy but that's RPGM for you.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Demonic Ingrid

Great game, had fun with it although the recent version reset the story but only a minor set back. I enjoyed the dialogues the game had before but its too bad its being reworked. Although the only holding back are constant bugs, I genuinely enjoy the game to give it a full rating. Especially the art design and scenes. :3
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rizdell

I must say that English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any errors.
    To the game!
    Pros: Wonderful panache, a good beginning of the plot, beautiful characters and their detailing, atmospheric with which locations are made.
    Cons: few if you count only bugs. (they were promptly fixed)
    Overall impression: Great! More such games!