• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I was just fucking around in the main menu, and apparently some nice user named Maverik included a mod with the download that lets you muck around a bit with the base values for some of the stuff in the game, including what looks to be the time pregnancy takes. I recommend you investigate!
On Mac which doesn't have them. The mods are at though, so they work for me

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I was just fucking around in the main menu, and apparently some nice user named Maverik included a mod with the download that lets you muck around a bit with the base values for some of the stuff in the game, including what looks to be the time pregnancy takes. I recommend you investigate!
You know, I just found out that the creator of this game is also called Maverick. That's one big coincidence no?

Reactions: DJD

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
View attachment 46998
Overview:
Strive an adult, text based fantasy themed slave management game in development. You take a role of an aspiring young Mage, who takes a possession over a mansion and aims to achieve greatness by utilizing power, wits and magic, take control over various procedurally generated slaves of over 15 different races. You control your servants, which are used to generate food and gold, but not only that, - mana, utilized by magic, generally can only be acquired from sex. You can brew potions, learn and play with spells, modify servants and yourself at the laboratory, and keep human farm. The turn-based combat allows you to capture and train slaves of different races and upbringings with unique traits.

Updated: 10/11/2018
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.5.21a
Language: English
Genre: slave management
Itch:
Devblog:
Cheat code:
fkfynroh Thanks to @xoxo1001

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Version - 0.5.21a
Win64: - -
Win32: - -
OSX: - -
Linux: - -

thanks to @Pdoan

Portraits:
FruitSmoothie = - - -
LeLurker = - - -
The Butler (only girls portraits) = - - -
Bodies:
LeLurker = - - -

View attachment 48676 View attachment 48677 View attachment 48678 View attachment 48679 View attachment 48680 View attachment 46999 View attachment 47000 View attachment 47001 View attachment 47002
i cannot select the human race. is because i play on mac?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Where does portraits go lol, Im kinda lost with this

edit - nevermind I got it lol

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i cannot select the human race. is because i play on mac?
maybe the cities are race locked. when you start somewhere else than the human town without activating the "everywhere" option.
for example you cant select an adult character when all adults are disabled.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
None of my MC's combat abilities are usable during combat. Can't heal during combat, can't use any attack spells, nada.

I recently installed this current version on a new desktop PC. I didn't have this problem on my laptop using an older version. What am I missing? Help please!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do you have enough mana to cast spells? if you just started you normally only have enough for a single spell

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Yes. During one battle I had 91 mana, and a heal only costs 10.

Strive.jpg

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes