Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Anyone know how to import the portraits and bodies from front page? I was skimming through the forum looking for instructions but I must have missed it. Thanks

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone know how to import the portraits and bodies from front page? I was skimming through the forum looking for instructions but I must have missed it. Thanks
Press win+r and enter
%appdata%/strive
or go manually to full path
C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Strive

P.S. Can somebody add this as a note in the OP?

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I love this game. But is there any substantial content update anymore ?
I think that as of now, only something.. about gameplay and such will be fixed/adjusted? Someone shared something in the previous pages about this, but as far as the game content goes, I think that is finished (story and such I mean). Unless obviously people (modders) don't add something by themselves.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
how do you capture ppl? i been walking and wining against enemies but i cant manage to make them my slaves -_-"

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
the whorst game I have already see can't even open the game and can't do the first options of choose my character dang

W65

May 31, 2018
how do you capture ppl? i been walking and wining against enemies but i cant manage to make them my slaves -_-"
You can't capture folks without a rope in your party's inventory. Buy rope from the store in town (I think all stores have rope), then transfer it into your party's inventory. To do that, check your inventory when you're in the mansion. Then, I think you move stuff in and out of your party inventory with the up and down arrow icons in the upper-left. You're moving stuff between the storage in your mansion and the party, and you can't carry too much stuff. I think one rope is like five units of inventory space or weight or whatever.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
how do you get the game to recognize the mods from OP?
1)
Follow the same directions as for bodies/profiles:
Press win+r and enter
%appdata%/strive
or go manually to full path
C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Strive

2)
Drop the mods into "mods" folder that's here.

3)
Open the game. Hit "Mods". Click the ones you want to activate.

4)
Hit confirm, the game resets

5)
Open the game again.
Play.
Win.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Pregnancy chance is realy that low? dont seen to happen evem trying for a while
I think it's 20% per cumshot for teens/adults, 10% for kids.

Use Rope. Cost 15g each. Make sure they're in your backpack, not the main storage.

hwo start orgy after craft aphrodite brew?
Hit "Interactions" -> "Sex" -> Select multiple people -> GO TIME.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes