• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Is there really no way to do something as basic as changing how the hair looks? I'm pretty sure Free Cities had that option just by examining yourself, plus the portraits are mostly organized by hair color, the style of the hair seems to be an afterthought.

Considering you can straight up change their genetic hair color, the fact you can't change the style feels retarded.
The player character appears to have been implemented entirely separately from the slaves and as a result has some inconsistencies that weren't resolved, such as not being able to change the hairstyle. Currently the way to access to the player's hairstyle is by editing the save file, which is JSON formatted text. For slaves this option is found in the Customization tab.

The portrait organization and selection is largely run by the community. The unmodded game only considers the race names when selecting images, which are not provided. Mav never really got involved in the random slave images until recently in Conquest.

Reactions: JungleNuts

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018
I would think it would be nice if it was possible for the children, etc. to get older. And then I can set that teenagers can have children at the earliest. Is there a mod that ensures that you don't get thrown money etc at you?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes