tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
what are the best mods for this game?
'Best' is a very opinionated expression so I ignore it and answer a bit differently:
1708773056364.png

This is what I generally use as it doesnt break the base game because all of those are mostly quality of life.

2. Constants is too

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
this game have "rpg" tag but no "sandbox"? does this game doesn't have sandbox playthrough?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
this game have "rpg" tag but no "sandbox"? does this game doesn't have sandbox playthrough?
The game has quests and a main quest to follow but for the most part it's optional and the game can just be a sandbox. It is strange sandbox isn't a tag but it's probably because it would give the wrong impression.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
how can we raise stats of our slaves....like beauty, etc and how to give jobs like jailer and nurse, etc?
i tried looking it up but its all about quests, etc
how do ya make house keepers do their job? i trained a slave to be house keeper and after a few days house was filthy and i had to click mansion settings
as ive always done prior to getting a HOUSE KEEPER...if they dont clean,etc whats the point in having them then?
Beauty is essentially a fixed attribute and cannot be progressively increased. The permanent way to increase it is through the laboratory operation.

Core stats like strength and agility are increased by assigning attribute points and leveling up to get more points. Mental stats are increased by assigning learning points, which are mostly acquired through the meet interaction.

Jobs are assigned by selecting the slave in the mansion's slave list. https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/post-12843381

Each job has specific stats that are used to calculate the effectiveness of the slave in that job, but if a slave has less than 30 energy at the end of the day then they will rest instead of working. Check the end of day log to verify how each slave spends their day. If you have a lot of slaves, then you may need more slaves assigned to clean or level up the ones you have. A slave without any relevant stats is roughly enough to clean a mansion with 4-5 slaves, depending on races.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
im having some trouble, when Trisha first shows up, i get the option to make Emily leave or make Emily stay...by making Emily stay i can no longer get Trisha?
also how do i send Emily on vacation?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so its unlikely this will ever get fixed...but why is it that when you play a female, all the sex scenes(not intimacy) like when you first get Emily, have you magically growing a dick? i was able to take her virginity with my ghost penis XD

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
can you stop your partner from putting on a strap on every time you let them lead?
There is a button called "Action visibility" in the bottom left corner of the sex interaction. This is an action blacklist and nobody can use the disabled actions until you re-enable them. The slave chosen actions are essentially random with various biases, such as selecting actions that the slave has seen or participated in before. If the action remains blacklisted long enough, then other actions will build a stronger participation bias and be chosen instead of that.

im having some trouble, when Trisha first shows up, i get the option to make Emily leave or make Emily stay...by making Emily stay i can no longer get Trisha?
also how do i send Emily on vacation?
Essentially that is correct, if you try to keep one then you can not have the other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vacations are requested by slaves for level-ups in the talk menu, which is also where you fulfill their requests.

so its unlikely this will ever get fixed...but why is it that when you play a female, all the sex scenes(not intimacy) like when you first get Emily, have you magically growing a dick? i was able to take her virginity with my ghost penis XD
I suspect that the ability to change the sex of the MC from male was added after the story and art were already created. An official fix is unlikely, but there is a mod on itch.io( ) that adds sex scene text for main characters without a penis, though it still uses the original art as that takes more work to change.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
There is a button called "Action visibility" in the bottom left corner of the sex interaction. This is an action blacklist and nobody can use the disabled actions until you re-enable them. The slave chosen actions are essentially random with various biases, such as selecting actions that the slave has seen or participated in before. If the action remains blacklisted long enough, then other actions will build a stronger participation bias and be chosen instead of that.

Essentially that is correct, if you try to keep one then you can not have the other.

Vacations are requested by slaves for level-ups in the talk menu, which is also where you fulfill their requests.

I suspect that the ability to change the sex of the MC from male was added after the story and art were already created. An official fix is unlikely, but there is a mod on itch.io( ) that adds sex scene text for main characters without a penis, though it still uses the original art as that takes more work to change.
thank you for all the info and mod, cant thank you enough

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
my main issue is that im playing a lesbian pimp queen and theses story events taking my girl's virginity are cramping my style XD

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
yeah i put on that mod and now i cant leave the mansion....
I'm not having any issues. Do you have any other mods installed? Also, there is a Debug mod( ) that can be used to provide error messages that track the errors to their lines of code.

is it possible to recruit Trisha without fuckign her with your magic dick?
If you are going the short route, then no and the mod doesn't seem to cover this either. If you are going the long route, then yes.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I'm not having any issues. Do you have any other mods installed? Also, there is a Debug mod( ) that can be used to provide error messages that track the errors to their lines of code.

If you are going the short route, then no and the mod doesn't seem to cover this either. If you are going the long route, then yes.
no other mods at all, but even on a new game i can no leave my mansion i will check out the debug later

and long route? if i "ask for money" she will come back and work for me? and still get the grateful trait? and can unlock sex normally thru "request intimacy"?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
your forgetting one thing, even if you play as a female with no penis the sex text is still displayed and she still loses her virginity....
thats why i just edited my save file to give her back her virginity...the same magic that took it a way will give it back XD

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
your forgetting one thing, even if you play as a female with no penis the sex text is still displayed and she still loses her virginity....
thats why i just edited my save file to give her back her virginity...the same magic that took it a way will give it back XD
Code:
    Tisha = {
        basics = ['Human', 'adult', 'female', 'commoner'],
        name = 'Tisha',
        surname = 'Hale',
        unique = 'Tisha',
        beautybase = 80,
        haircolor = 'auburn',
        hairlength = 'waist',
        hairstyle = 'braid',
        titssize = 'big',
        asssize = 'average',
        skin = 'fair',
        eyecolor = 'gray',
        vagvirgin = false,
        asser = 40,
        cour = 65,
        conf = 58,
        wit = 39,
        charm = 71,
        height = 'average',
        imageportait = "res://files/images/tisha/tishaportrait.png",
        traits = ['Hard Worker']
    },
I'm not forgetting that, she never had her virginity, though you are free to change the game however you like.

Code:
    elif stage == 5:
        sprite = [['tishaneutral', 'pos1']]
        globals.main._on_mansion_pressed()
        if OS.get_name() != "HTML5":
            yield(globals.main, 'animfinished')
        text = textnode.TishaAfterGorn
        buttons.append(['Ask for money', 'tishagornguild', 6])
        buttons.append(['Have sex', 'tishagornguild', 7])
        buttons.append(["Don't ask for anything", 'tishagornguild', 8])
    elif stage == 6:
        sprite = [['tishaneutral', 'pos1']]
        text = textnode.TishaAskPayment
        globals.state.sidequests.emily = 17
        globals.state.upcomingevents.append({code = "tishapay", duration = 7})
        state = true
    elif stage == 7:
        image = 'tishafinale'
        sprite = [['tishanakedhappy', 'pos1']]
        text = textnode.TishaSexSceneStart
        globals.charactergallery.tisha.nakedunlocked = true
        globals.charactergallery.tisha.scenes[1].unlocked = true
        if globals.player.penis != 'none':
            text += "\n\n" + textnode.TishaSexSceneEnd
        globals.resources.mana += 10
        buttons.append({text = 'Offer Tisha work for you',function = 'tishagornguild', args = 9})
        buttons.append({text ='Not bother her',function = 'tishagornguild', args = 10})
    elif stage == 8:
        image = 'tishafinale'
        sprite = [['tishanakedhappy', 'pos1']]
        globals.charactergallery.tisha.nakedunlocked = true
        globals.charactergallery.tisha.scenes[1].unlocked = true
        text = textnode.TishaRefusePayment + textnode.TishaSexSceneStart
        globals.resources.mana += 10
        if globals.player.penis != 'none':
            text += "\n\n" + textnode.TishaSexSceneEnd
        buttons.append({text = 'Offer Tisha work for you',function = 'tishagornguild', args = 9})
        buttons.append({text ='Not bother her',function = 'tishagornguild', args = 10})
5 is the finale choice for asking for money, sex, or nothing.
6 is when you ask for money.
7 is when you ask for sex.
8 is when you ask for nothing.

The difference between 7 and 8 is a little bit of additional text(TishaRefusePayment) because you refused. A couple lines get shuffled but this has no consequences. TishaSexSceneStart ends with "How nasty of you. Come on, take off your stuff!". TishaSexSceneEnd begins with "As your standing cock is revealed,", which is not given if the player does not have a penis.

Edit: If you are viewing the sex scene through the gallery, then it always shows the full text.

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024

so the wiki is wrong? and she was never a virgin?
wait so the "rumors" of her sleeping with her boss are true?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019

so the wiki is wrong? and she was never a virgin?
wait so the "rumors" of her sleeping with her boss are true?
The wiki is often outdated, and sometimes wrong because people add experiences or guesswork. The last major update was about 5 years ago during 0.5.23c, and I didn't touch the character or walk-through pages. I haven't been around long enough to know if that attribute has changed or whether it was always wrong, but it has not changed in the last 5 years. I don't know the cause of the attribute and I'm not sure even Mav remembers.

Eastral

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone have issue with constant mod ?? It somehow keep resetting, though idk what trigger it.

Edit:
Nvm, I found out it was an old issue thay hasn't been fixed because of clicking main menu.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes