• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
how to increase "wit" stat? strangely it can't be raised above 20, some specs require high "wit"
it's because of traits?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
how to increase "wit" stat? strangely it can't be raised above 20, some specs require high "wit"
it's because of traits?
There is only one trait that has that effect: .
The clarity potion is used to remove it, but it is usually a trait that people put effort into acquiring.

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
newbie question, can't add people to my combat group, do I need certain requirements met?
had 1 (first free given one) then when I try to change to new slave it wouldn't let me, all my slaves name icon is grey in combat group screen and can not be clicked on.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
newbie question, can't add people to my combat group, do I need certain requirements met?
had 1 (first free given one) then when I try to change to new slave it wouldn't let me, all my slaves name icon is grey in combat group screen and can not be clicked on.
There are many factors that can prevent a slave from joining the combat group. The primary difference between the starting slave and a random slave will be that the sum of obedience and loyalty will be lower.

If you are playing on Windows or Linux, then I recommend getting the Bugfix mod( ) as it includes some improvements such as
-tooltips explaining why slaves are unable to join combat party

Reactions: bingho8

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
There are many factors that can prevent a slave from joining the combat group. The primary difference between the starting slave and a random slave will be that the sum of obedience and loyalty will be lower.

If you are playing on Windows or Linux, then I recommend getting the Bugfix mod( ) as it includes some improvements such as
thanks so much for that, really needed it. (y)

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Anyone knows what are the two other portals, I can't find the mino purple potion to make youth potion. How do I get that?

Are there ways to remove the uncivilized trait

Last edited:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 2.09.07 PM.png

First time playing the game I haven't gotten the finish the quest of getting the anti aging potion since I don't know where to get the stuff for the mino potion. So I created this character as my childhood friend. Everything was fine until she went to the alchemy or lab place and got some tubes dropped on her. She once was a 93 now a 27. Only because she grew a tail, is this revisable can I get her old rating back?

(She used to be 3.1k in the slave market now she's barely even 200 gold)

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Anyone knows what are the two other portals, I can't find the mino purple potion to make youth potion. How do I get that?

Are there ways to remove the uncivilized trait
You haven't stated what two portals you have, so I'm not going to guess the other two. If you go outside the mansion there is a map button in the top right corner of the screen. There are 4 major cities on the map; 3 of your portals will go to these and the fourth is a secret until you complete more of the story line.

The Minorus Concoction cannot be bought ( ) so maybe you'll find something useful in your Alchemy Room.

There are two ways to remove the uncivilized trait: ,

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JungleNuts

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
View attachment 3293304

First time playing the game I haven't gotten the finish the quest of getting the anti aging potion since I don't know where to get the stuff for the mino potion. So I created this character as my childhood friend. Everything was fine until she went to the alchemy or lab place and got some tubes dropped on her. She once was a 93 now a 27. Only because she grew a tail, is this revisable can I get her old rating back?
The starting slave events have no impact at all on the beauty of the slave. If she grew a tail, then that is because you had her use multiple potions, which each raise magic toxicity. When a slave's magic toxicity is high enough, then they will sometimes mutate randomly at the end of each day. The only way to reduce the toxicity is to wait for it to gradually decrease each day or have a mutation occur. Two possible mutations are growing a tail and being randomly assigned a new beauty value. The tail can be removed in the lab, but the beauty cannot be easily fixed to any significant amount. The lab operation to increase beauty will only make a minor improvement. You could try to mutate her again to get a beauty as high as 90, but your chances of success are very, very low.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
You haven't stated what two portals you have, so I'm not going to guess the other two. If you go outside the mansion there is a map button in the top right corner of the screen. There are 4 major cities on the map; 3 of your portals will go to these and the fourth is a secret until you complete the story line.

The Minorus Concoction cannot be bought ( ) so maybe you'll find something useful in your Alchemy Room.

There are two ways to remove the uncivilized trait: ,
Screen Shot 2024-01-25 at 2.43.08 PM.png

I don't know where to get the tainted essence and fluid substance I've just been opening chest and sometimes getting it. My 2 portals are Gorn and Frostford. (I been trying to explore deeper on the elf place but I can't get through it.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
View attachment 3293335

I don't know where to get the tainted essence and fluid substance I've just been opening chest and sometimes getting it. My 2 portals are Gorn and Frostford. (I been trying to explore deeper on the elf place but I can't get through it.
Both of those items drop from Ooze monsters after combat, and both can be produced by sex with rare races of slaves.
The elf city is locked by the story line, don't worry about it right now.

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
The starting slave events have no impact at all on the beauty of the slave. If she grew a tail, then that is because you had her use multiple potions, which each raise magic toxicity. When a slave's magic toxicity is high enough, then they will sometimes mutate randomly at the end of each day. The only way to reduce the toxicity is to wait for it to gradually decrease each day or have a mutation occur. Two possible mutations are growing a tail and being randomly assigned a new beauty value. The tail can be removed in the lab, but the beauty cannot be easily fixed to any significant amount. The lab operation to increase beauty will only make a minor improvement. You could try to mutate her again to get a beauty as high as 90, but your chances of success are very, very low.
Like the alchemy lab?

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
Oh I'll use the laboratory for that, just wondering so far I've been playing the game for an hour. Does it matter if I put random people in positions like the lab or chef, etc? Also so far based on my experience I think Orcs and Elfs are the best in combat party maybe if you get lucky and get a wolf guy also helps. Or are these stats just random and there's no good race?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes