• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
So what is the fastest way to level up the main character? My battle slaves are level 10 while I'm barely cracking 5.
The player only gets experience from combat and completing slave guild requests, though you can get level ups from progressing the main quest line in story mode. The fastest way to level up the player is probably to fight some easy battles alone, otherwise you can just fight with some other slaves for a while.

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
So what is the fastest way to level up the main character? My battle slaves are level 10 while I'm barely cracking 5.
Check every day if there are any easy slave requests and do those. There are many that can be done by just buying one from the market and making small changes in a day or two at most. The quests that require a custom slave from the ground up aren't worth it at all.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
So if anyone can give me a hand that would be greatly appreciated, I'm a couple days in now but I got the event about the crystal and it says I can access it by clicking on it at the main mansion screen. Am I blind? I have absolutely no idea where it is or what I should be clicking on. I've looked around a decent bit and just can't see anything that stands out.
1701016045916.png
This is what it means by the main mansion screen right?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
So if anyone can give me a hand that would be greatly appreciated, I'm a couple days in now but I got the event about the crystal and it says I can access it by clicking on it at the main mansion screen. Am I blind? I have absolutely no idea where it is or what I should be clicking on. I've looked around a decent bit and just can't see anything that stands out.
View attachment 3119779
This is what it means by the main mansion screen right?
It should be clarified that you are asking about the Aric's Expansion mod. Here are the last two sentences of that introduction event:
"You can now visit the Crystal at any time via the picture of it on the main Mansion screen. You will have to Upgrade it to at least Tier 1 to begin researching or utilizing it."

Thus I recommend pressing the Mansion Upgrades button and looking for the Crystal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElmerFapp

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
It should be clarified that you are asking about the Aric's Expansion mod. Here are the last two sentences of that introduction event:
"You can now visit the Crystal at any time via the picture of it on the main Mansion screen. You will have to Upgrade it to at least Tier 1 to begin researching or utilizing it."

Thus I recommend pressing the Mansion Upgrades button and looking for the Crystal.
I see that's on me, I had no idea it was part of the mod and honestly didn't even think to mention it. Also instead of being blind I just can't read lol thanks I appreciate it.

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
So what are the best mods for the game? I tried Aric's Expansion but didn't like all the weird sexual traits anyone got some good recommendations?

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So what are the best mods for the game? I tried Aric's Expansion but didn't like all the weird sexual traits anyone got some good recommendations?
Ditto, especially with how it's random on CC; shoulda just had it all neutral or something imo. Or added in some intro / selection thing later, so we can actually change it.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
to the one who will fix game in future:
mansion.gd:
just move if person.preg.duration > 0: block
before if person.away.duration == 0:

(for now preg do not increase while away)

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
how to install this thing?

i just copied it to %appdata\...\strive and all saves freezing at 37%.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
how to install this thing?

i just copied it to %appdata\...\strive and all saves freezing at 37%.
There is only one reason that a portrait pack should cause the game to freeze; if you have too many images and try to open the manual image selection for a slave, then it will crash because it tries to create too many GUI nodes for the images in the same moment. Therefore the cause is something else, and based on your prior post you seem to be editing code, which may seem harmless but it could go wrong in any number of ways.

Supposing that you did not want to reset your changes, I recommend getting the Debug mod ( ). Please read the installation instructions as using the mod system will reset all the game files to the backup files and wipe any changes you have made. The Debug mod will enable error messages which will give clues to the cause and the source of the error.

Please note that the Debug mod will change how the game responds to errors and this may appear to fix your crashing problem, but this is only because the program will sacrifice any part of itself to keep the program running and that includes the integrity of the data, so check for errors before saving.

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
any mac player here? does anyone know how to install the art packs in a mac?

(i've played this on pc and already knows how to install art pack in windows using the guide in this thread, it's just currently my pc is fried and i tried to play this on my macbook)

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
any mac player here? does anyone know how to install the art packs in a mac?

(i've played this on pc and already knows how to install art pack in windows using the guide in this thread, it's just currently my pc is fried and i tried to play this on my macbook)
I don't have a Mac, but there is a basic guide linked in the first post (https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v1-0d-maverik.1136/post-2035776) and from the modding help guide the path to the user data folder appears to be "Users/USER_NAME/Library/Application Support/Strive" (replace USER_NAME as appropriate for your computer).

Note that while adding art packs is straightforward, modding the game on Macs is currently problematic. This post( ) has an old solution which may still work for most mods, for example the Improved Random Portraits mod, but not recent mods such as AricsExpansion.

Reactions: aspar4gus

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
How do I use the Mutation spell on my character? There are no spells on his panel, or even statistics... Or maybe there is a mod that allows it?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
i always wondered why my mc has excess free attribute points that can't be used in any ways after hitting max potential for each attributes, it always bothers me

but now i finally found a way: save editing lol

now it's max 50 on every stats

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hello. I have a question. The only way your slaves can have sex with each other is if you invite them to an orgy?

I have the AricsExpansion mod. you ask your male slave for consent to raise other slaves, and you ask the other slave to allow himself to be raised by other slaves. and all that to invite them to an orgy?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
hello. I have a question. The only way your slaves can have sex with each other is if you invite them to an orgy?

I have the AricsExpansion mod. you ask your male slave for consent to raise other slaves, and you ask the other slave to allow himself to be raised by other slaves. and all that to invite them to an orgy?
AricsExpansion has an expanded farm which includes a breeder system to pair two slaves to have reproductive sex with each other without you being present. Otherwise, the sex interaction can be used to force two slaves to have sex with each other in the manner of your choosing. The sex interaction is considered an orgy when you include more than 3 slaves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YinBlack
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes