RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Do they even bother to put instructions on where to put Bodies and Portrait files? Cmon now, i've been looking for instructions but nothing, where do you put "bodies" and "portrait" files?

majesticminstrel

Jan 29, 2018
  • "Where i need to place them?" - "C:\Users\userName\AppData\Roaming\Strive" or %appdata%\Strive - press win+r keys and paste it or just type in address bar.
  • Post by AK|Phantom

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Version 0.5.16 added an event for Zoe, the ice wolf girl. How do you trigger it? Is it a sex scene? Does it save in the scenes menu?

Feb 17, 2017
How do you trigger it?
Is it a sex scene?
Does it save in the scenes menu?
Progress through main quest. In Frostford chapter, when you return from forest. You'll get additional option if your Frostford reputation is >= 20.
Yes. It has a scene at the end.
Yes.

Reactions: GreenPee

ArcherC

Sep 1, 2017
Do they even bother to put instructions on where to put Bodies and Portrait files? Cmon now, i've been looking for instructions but nothing, where do you put "bodies" and "portrait" files?
If you read just , you'd have seen I stated where to put them in my post that also included another big portrait file.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Well I started a new game and realized that your survival chances are like 5 % at the beginning of the game now. When you start as a mage, you are completely fucked. To be able to cast a spell, you have to buy them, but before that you have to buy a specific kind of an "assistant" for the mage guy in the mage shop. Even if you get the slave, you still have to buy those spells and reach a specific level to be able to cast them. But you dont get to make gold, or level up, because ever time you leave the city to fight bandits, you die. Hell even a single citizen out in the fields is trashing you to death!

There is no fucking way this was suppose to be like that! Most of the time your attacks miss the target and if they hit, they deal like 2+ damage, even with a long sword! Your enemies hit nearly ever time and when they do, you receive 12+ damage! You need money to make more money, to be able to get better, but you dont get to make money, if the enemies trow you back to the main menu.

This game has turned to feel like my real life, man - it sucks!

Last edited:

xkryptynik

Jul 3, 2017
Can't start new game. Whenever I select New Game, Race i click Continue and nothing happens. Also can't start New Game either in Story mode or Sandbox mode. Anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: bdenra and Rain01

pedrofiel

Oct 6, 2017
Can't start new game. Whenever I select New Game, Race i click Continue and nothing happens. Also can't start New Game either in Story mode or Sandbox mode. Anyone else experiencing this?
I have the exact same problem, don't have old saves and am on OSX

Last edited:

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
I have the exact same problem, don't have old saves and am on OSX
Try to load my random fresh save.

If you can't then try to unpack game with another/newer version file archiver.
I had such issue with .RARs packed in newer file archiver and unpacked with older.
Sometimes it can screw few bytes like this.

Reactions: xkryptynik
Apr 29, 2017
Been having issues with the game crashing when attempting to load portraits/bodies since 5.2.
Anyone else having this issue? It seems to be trying to load the images in a infinite loop.
i get this error message.
ERROR: Message queue out of memory. Try increasing 'message_queue_size_kb' in project settings
At: core/message_queue.cpp:56

xkryptynik

Jul 3, 2017
Try to move/delete your old save folder.
Try to load my random fresh save.

If you can't then try to unpack game with another/newer version file archiver.
I had such issue with .RARs packed in newer file archiver and unpacked with older.
Sometimes it can screw few bytes like this.
Thanks for suggestions, tried deleting save folder, tried all kinds of archivers to unpack the game, didn't help. Probably will have to wait for newer version of the game.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, I haven't played this game for a while. So can anyone tell me whether the pregnancy time is still 30 days or not? if so anyone know how to change it?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Guys, I haven't played this game for a while. So can anyone tell me whether the pregnancy time is still 30 days or not? if so anyone know how to change it?
I remember being able to change it from the main menu in previous versions, though it doesn't seem to still be the case. Most likely the mods being developed for this version will contain stuff like that, though we'll have to wait and see.
Edit: The harem main character (lol) mod drops pregnancy time to 1 day.

Last edited:
May 2, 2017
I was just fucking around in the main menu, and apparently some nice user named Maverik included a mod with the download that lets you muck around a bit with the base values for some of the stuff in the game, including what looks to be the time pregnancy takes. I recommend you investigate!

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes