Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
The game isn't abandoned, but it's going to end up with (Completed) tag. I've dropped my Patron-age starting tomorrow, though - I'll drop the money with other games that I enjoy and are active.

It's still a very solid game, and the main storyline does have an ending. If you're just checking this out, it's better than most.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The game isn't abandoned, but it's going to end up with (Completed) tag. I've dropped my Patron-age starting tomorrow, though - I'll drop the money with other games that I enjoy and are active.

It's still a very solid game, and the main storyline does have an ending. If you're just checking this out, it's better than most.
So you'll not get the last build?

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
I don't think Maverk is abandoning Strive. My take away was that he's wrapping up major content releases, going to start applying the final layers of polish, AND start spinning his next project.

Looks like v0.5.20 was just released to backers.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
Oh crap, just when I was getting my hopes up after the game started to become more mod friendly ...
I still hope people keep on modding and adding stuff to the game, even with all it's flaws it is still a good game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
before that was done with unjustified torture or scoldeing.
not sure if that still works with the new sex system though.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
How do you lower someone's confidence/courage?
Keep stress and fear high. Pet suit + pet behavior (or how it was called) unlocked by advanced brand works too. Working as fucktoy/research subject probably works, never really tried since previous ones were enough. Mind most of these will lower all stats.

Oct 14, 2017
Oh crap, just when I was getting my hopes up after the game started to become more mod friendly ...
I still hope people keep on modding and adding stuff to the game, even with all it's flaws it is still a good game.
I've been thinking of making a mod that adds a region or two which goes a bit beyond the difficulty of that last dungeon, with some nicer loot. Bit burned out on it though so probably not touch it for a while.

Reactions: NeriEU

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

W65

May 31, 2018
Far as that goes, anyone know why the dev regrets using Godot for this thing? I remember someone somewhere sometime saying that.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Far as that goes, anyone know why the dev regrets using Godot for this thing? I remember someone somewhere sometime saying that.
I think it more like it's to much spaghetti code to fix.

Feb 17, 2017
Maverick basically started coding with this project back in 2016. That didn't help too.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Refer to post 1624.
If you open mainmenu.gd script in notepad search for "func regenerateplayer()" without quote and in the same line look for "playerbonusstatpoints = 2". Edit that number with anything you want to get more stat points.
There was more than 1 playerbonusstatpoints line so make sure u find the right one I had to go half way down the page to the right line

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes