Ordvig

Apr 20, 2018
I'm having trouble getting Emily to spawn in the Redlight district after I've joined the Mage's Guild. Is this a problem on the games end or are there requirements I've missed that the online walkthrough failed to mention

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you only join or did you had your first meeting with Melissa and accepted her offer?
(nets you 500G and a lvl up for your main char).

yeetie

Aug 1, 2018
I'm having trouble getting Emily to spawn in the Redlight district after I've joined the Mage's Guild. Is this a problem on the games end or are there requirements I've missed that the online walkthrough failed to mention
OS? A couple of players have experienced the same issue, both of them .

Ordvig

Apr 20, 2018
OS? A couple of players have experienced the same issue, both of them .
Ye I use a mac so its an OS issue then? Well I can wait for the fix. But are the other NPC's effected as well?

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
Ok I don't know what the problem was but I deleted and re-downloaded the game and eveything works now.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I've been playing the base game for the last few updates and I enjoy it very much. Seeing that this game has some mods I decided to try some, in particular, the Standard Harem Main Protagonist mod. I just finished setting up the mod according to the modding guide. One of the things the mod does is it gives your character and starting slave appearance rating of 100. I just started sandbox mod to see if it works and my character and starting slave still have the base 40 appearance rating. I was wondering if anyone else who uses this mod has the same issue and if so did you solve it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
might be that the mod only works in story mode correctly?
Sandbox mode apparently fucks up quiet a few things

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
I am using that mod just fine in sandbox. Have you gone into the mods tab on the main menu and enabled the mod?
I have. When I start my game it says the game is modded and when I check the active mods tab it shows the mod. However, there is a possibility I might have messed up because for the mod name it says Scripts and the order remains 0 regardless of whether I click on the up or down arrow.

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
I have. When I start my game it says the game is modded and when I check the active mods tab it shows the mod. However, there is a possibility I might have messed up because for the mod name it says Scripts and the order remains 0 regardless of whether I click on the up or down arrow.
Yeah when you extract it it needs to look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 14, 2017
Ohh ok. I have the file folder but I'm missing the FileOrder.ini configuration setting. What did you do to get that?
Game generates that automatically in the mods folder when you enable mods. You enable them, then hit apply, game will exit, you re-run and mod should now work. If you don't see that folder, I question if you've made the mods folder in the right location? you claim it shows up in the UI though which suggests it is in the right spot.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Game generates that automatically in the mods folder when you enable mods. You enable them, then hit apply, game will exit, you re-run and mod should now work. If you don't see that folder, I question if you've made the mods folder in the right location? you claim it shows up in the UI though which suggests it is in the right spot.
I GOT IT!

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Hello everyone, I've been playing the base game for the last few updates and I enjoy it very much. Seeing that this game has some mods I decided to try some, in particular, the Standard Harem Main Protagonist mod. I just finished setting up the mod according to the modding guide. One of the things the mod does is it gives your character and starting slave appearance rating of 100. I just started sandbox mod to see if it works and my character and starting slave still have the base 40 appearance rating. I was wondering if anyone else who uses this mod has the same issue and if so did you solve it?
Got a link to the mod in question?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The current mods are pointless, and will mess the game.

Almost anything can be EASILY edited on the save file, which it's just a text. And what you can't (like amount of slaves allowed to house) it can be changed with the cheats box.

It takes more time and frustration to "install" a mod, enable it, and suffer from weird game issues, than just opening the save, and rewrite your stats, gold, or even the stats of your child.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Everything in that mod can be easily done by editing variables.gd. It should increase the number of daily actions to be more "Harem".

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes