mizunooni

Feb 3, 2018
Okay -- ever since I downloaded v5.20, Tisha doesn't show up after waiting a week from receiving Emily. Is anyone else having this problem?

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
So ever since I installed a portrait pack, the game has slowed down quite a bit. And whenever I go into the customization tab to change a portrait, the game takes a few minutes to compile everything.

It also keeps giving me this error message: Message queue out of memory. Try increasing 'message_queue_size_kb' in project settings.

The mod's pictures are working though, it just takes a long time to run. Did I do something wrong somewhere?

Oct 14, 2017
So ever since I installed a portrait pack, the game has slowed down quite a bit. And whenever I go into the customization tab to change a portrait, the game takes a few minutes to compile everything.

It also keeps giving me this error message: Message queue out of memory. Try increasing 'message_queue_size_kb' in project settings.

The mod's pictures are working though, it just takes a long time to run. Did I do something wrong somewhere?
Do you mean it does this when you open the image select by clicking on button to change portrait or body image? If so, then that's expected, the game loads *all* of your images for the given section when opening that dialog which takes as you mention a few minutes, and chews up a ton of memory.

I released another mod over in the itch forum that adds delayed loading of the images in that dialog. It drastically speeds it up and reduces memory usage if you have a lot of portraits.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
In the mainmenu.gd script Look for:
func statup(button):
var name = button.get_name().left(3) + "_max" #Get stat being increased
if playerBonusStatPoints >= 1 && player.stats[name] < 7

As you can see the max is 7. Increase the number to any value you want and it'll increase the cap.
I got it @lionheart thank you for all your help appreciate it..

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
I would really like to edit the time Ayda "borrows" my slave... I'd like my slave back in LESS THAN 14 DAYS, thank you very much! Anyone know which file (and which line/s) to edit to achieve this?

Skyzen

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah -- I even tested it out and ended the day several times going up to two weeks. No Tisha. :/ Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.
I am already testing from New game and everything is work for me...
I guess your on wrong choice?

Oct 14, 2017
I would really like to edit the time Ayda "borrows" my slave... I'd like my slave back in LESS THAN 14 DAYS, thank you very much! Anyone know which file (and which line/s) to edit to achieve this?
Could just edit your save, there will be a duration on that slave you could lower down to 1.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah -- I even tested it out and ended the day several times going up to two weeks. No Tisha. :/ Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong.
Once you have Emily brand her.Then have sex with her..Then Tisha will come to take Emily after day 8 I believe..Send her away with gold and provisions then she'll come back..

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
bug in 519d
your bug report address in itch seems to be locked so I'm reporting here
new game, help girl automatically pops up, simultaneously mc portrait disappears.
its still reflected in the first save game portrait but disappears from there as well on the next save.

Where are the mc portraits? I would like the option to change mc portraits during the game. current mc portrait button takes you to the all races portraits not the mc portraits (grayscale)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
depends on what you liked about Jack...
the game treats several things different... haveing a large and diverse Harem is strongly encouraged, however the training aspect for those slaves is rather rudimentary

Reactions: sp1ker

W65

May 31, 2018
is this better than jack o nine?
There's no cannibalism in this one. The battle system is much more of a standard RPG system than some three-dimensional-rock-paper-scissors thing.

The text-based sex system is inspired pretty heavily by that "eraToho" game. It's not as in depth as it is there, but it's pretty close.

I forget pretty much everything about how Jack worked. There's no tentacle monsters to look after in Strive.

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
So I noticed that no one answered my last question, so I'll ask again what program is recommended to use to edit game files? (I am not trying to be rude or anything else like that, I am just generally curious)

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes