• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Craftomega

Mar 17, 2017
All my characters keep having miscarriages due to poor health... There is plenty of food, they all get extra, they each have there own rooms, they are at full health, I am not abusing any of the... I am at a total loss.

Oh and I just looked... All the miscarriages are listed as children in the "See Relatives" panel...

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
All my characters keep having miscarriages due to poor health... There is plenty of food, they all get extra, they each have there own rooms, they are at full health, I am not abusing any of the... I am at a total loss.

Oh and I just looked... All the miscarriages are listed as children in the "See Relatives" panel...
Is your endurance low? You'll need Hp to avoid miscarriages. Also, make sure they are getting more food under customization. Also, you can't keep your baby without a nursing facility which is pricey and requires upgrade pts.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
There are just a couple of those (since it's mostly text-only) but nope, those are not animated. Normal png images.
Speaking of, I just now saw one. While the game doesn't have any animation or expressions (which kinda sucks), it makes up for it on its gameplay. Ofc, the game isn't finished for sure. Perhaps some day......

O, the scene I mentioned was hilarious XD Ran into an elf girl brat.

edit - on another note, I have a few complaints about this game. Now that I've gotten to the point where I have around 9 servants all above lvl 4, its becoming hard to keep track of some things.

I find myself hitting that load save file button often. For ex, forgot the food, or supplies. The other issue is there is no way to indicate anyone's lust lvl to avoid the "unquenched thurst" from your girls.

If the developer is on this forum, there should be some sort of way to know when this is gonna happen. I mean, imagine having over 20 servents. As the game is now, that will become a headache to keep track of.

I haven't progressed far yet, but hopefully there is a way to increase the number of times you can interact and have sex. Right now I can only do 2 per day. There also needs to be an "auto" feature where we can skip pressing one of the sex positions constantly till its over. Ofc, a feature like this should cost something and shouldn't be available from the start.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Speaking of, I just now saw one. While the game doesn't have any animation or expressions (which kinda sucks), it makes up for it on its gameplay. Ofc, the game isn't finished for sure. Perhaps some day......

If the developer is on this forum, there should be some sort of way to know when this is gonna happen. I mean, imagine having over 20 servents. As the game is now, that will become a headache to keep track of.

I haven't progressed far yet, but hopefully there is a way to increase the number of times you can interact and have sex. Right now I can only do 2 per day. There also needs to be an "auto" feature where we can skip pressing one of the sex positions constantly till its over. Ofc, a feature like this should cost something and shouldn't be available from the start.
Some of the scenes art was done as animated image gifs, bit for some reason those weren't put in or don't work right so the animation doesn't show. The developer on an old blog post for the game had some images of Emily and one was an animed gif of her getting fucked if you do the bath rape route when you meet her. Animated gif has the dick image, going in and out of her and is about 10MB.

You can increase sex and non-sex actions. I'm at 4 in my current game.

Best way to let the designer know about problems and suggestions is on the game's official forums.

Also, the contraceptives are bugged in the current version and are going to be fixed in the next patch updated according to the dev.

T%he forgetting to get stuff is a problem. I recommend you set one character to cook as the character assigned to that job will get food if low.

The big one to watch out for is supplies as running out can be a huge problem I've found.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I enjoyed this game. I beat the story and there seems to be more to offer. The only thing I'm regretting is not getting Tisha. I learned that if I had made a different choice, I could of had both sisters, not just Emily. :(

I'm not going to start over just to get her though. I'll probably start a new game at a different location, see what changes.

edit - btw, getting Melissa is a tuff choice XD There is a way to somewhat bypass this though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
For the ending:

Is it strongest or just one of your slaves or one with you at the last fight? I saw some stuff saying was one you picked that was with your party? Not sure on the accuracy of the wiki. can some on confirm what it is?

I'm going to do this if it is strongest as some of my current strongest characters are ones I don't mind losing down the road.

I have some slaves that are way higher level and tougher than the ones I plan to keep, they slaves I had started with originally. I waited a good bit to start getting side quest characters till i had enough money and upgrades. So I'll go out each day with a 2nd party each day of characters i don't care about, just to run through areas just to get in fights with creatures and bandits, etc. so the ones I were planning to get rid or am not attached to now of will be the toughest, just by a level or 2. Not a big thing since I still need a lot of upgrades for the mansion an still haven't got all the side quest charters I could have as I've been waiting for more money and upgrades to be done before getting them.

Also since appearance is a big factor in determine a servant's worth so maybe doing some lab work on the ones I don't mind losing by increasing attractiveness might help.

I enjoyed this game. I beat the story and there seems to be more to offer. The only thing I'm regretting is not getting Tisha. I learned that if I had made a different choice, I could of had both sisters, not just Emily. :(

I'm not going to start over just to get her though. I'll probably start a new game at a different location, see what changes.

edit - btw, getting Melissa is a tuff choice XD There is a way to somewhat bypass this though.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For the ending:

Is it strongest or just one of your slaves or one with you at the last fight? I saw some stuff saying was one you picked that was with your party? Not sure on the accuracy of the wiki. can some on confirm what it is?

I'm going to do this if it is strongest as some of my current strongest characters are ones I don't mind losing down the road.

I have some slaves that are way higher level and tougher than the ones I plan to keep, they slaves I had started with originally. I waited a good bit to start getting side quest characters till i had enough money and upgrades. So I'll go out each day with a 2nd party each day of characters i don't care about, just to run through areas just to get in fights with creatures and bandits, etc. so the ones I were planning to get rid or am not attached to now of will be the toughest, just by a level or 2. Not a big thing since I still need a lot of upgrades for the mansion an still haven't got all the side quest charters I could have as I've been waiting for more money and upgrades to be done before getting them.

Also since appearance is a big factor in determine a servant's worth so maybe doing some lab work on the ones I don't mind losing by increasing attractiveness might help.
Honestly speaking... I went for the final boss completely alone and at the end, when I had to choose between Melissa and my slave, he automatically picked up the first one that was in my mansion (my sister). So I don't really think that matters the strenght, beauty and so on. Probably he just picks the first one on your list of slaves when in mansion and that's it. There's no logic behind this, apparently.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the last few updates (with the old sex system) it was the slave with the most sexual experience who was taken prisoner by Melissa...
not sure if this still applies with the current system though

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
If it really was the first one on the list, I'd be mad cause u could just re-arrange them XD I don't feel like finding out though.

edit - Question, what does upgrading the lab do?

Oct 14, 2017
Honestly speaking... I went for the final boss completely alone and at the end, when I had to choose between Melissa and my slave, he automatically picked up the first one that was in my mansion (my sister). So I don't really think that matters the strenght, beauty and so on. Probably he just picks the first one on your list of slaves when in mansion and that's it. There's no logic behind this, apparently.
I added the formula as a comment in the wiki, but basically the highest scoring slave for:
Code:
<Days Owned> + <Had Sex> *3 + <Won battles> *2 + <Level> *7
Gets selected. For me, I go heavy on battles, so it was the longest slave I used frequently for battles that got selected.

Knowing this, you could skew it to another slave by reviewing stats. If really dedicated you could devote one slave to be sacrificed by going out with just them and winning a bunch of easy battles. Or if you're a cheat like me, then use cheatengine to drastically increase the battles won or had sex stats for your sacrificial slave.

For the lab, to my knowledge second upgrade does nothing currently. Better lab assistant can lower costs and time, but I don't think lab level opens up anything new yet.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
From the threads in itch.io herbal contraception is bugged in 5.14d, relatives screen is weird (lists aborted/lost pregnancies as entries in relatives) and second level lab is not used for anything yet.

About contraception, word of warning until it's fixed if you want to avoid pregnancies: you can be very careful to avoid creampies, but if you make (horny) slaves sleep with you in your bed you'll get "slave can't resist and went down on you" message, and that CAN make them pregnant.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
MEGA: | | |

0.5.15a:

Added Clarity Potion to list of brewable items
Fixed enemies escape causing combat to freeze

0.5.15:

Added numeric descriptions to traits
Added more traits
Added Elixir of Clarity: Allows to remove 1 mental trait
Added option to Laboratory to remove physical traits (requires tier 2)
Added option to Laboratory to change eye color
Added soft random portrait selection from usermade portraits (see options for more details)
Added sound volume option in addition to music volume
Some potions are added to loot tables
End day slave effects now won't trigger for slaves not present at mansion and are calculated before rules (should prevent accidents when contraception wears off and does not get time to reapply)
Slave tooltip now also displays traits
Mutation can now provide a random trait
Enemies now have more abilities to utilize
Heavy Strike now has a chance to stun target
Fixed and rebalanced many combat abilitites
Fixed impregnation chance
Fixed rape defeated sequence sometimes executing wrong
Fixed starting slave getting an additional not selected trait
Fixed "Escape" action breaking combat on nonescapeable fights

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Stats screen is bugged still. I noticed it wasn't showing correct information for a servants sexual info often and would work not work at times when it came to number of sexual encounters, etc.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Mega: | | |

0.5.15b:

Added sprite for Forest Spirit
Fixed stunned characters not wearing off the debuff
Fixed player character sometimes getting random traits on game start

Sep 4, 2017
I downloaded v0.5.15b from ´s link and started a new game. Then, I wanted to edit my slave´s stats with supporter´s panel (add maximum affection, obedience, loyalty and give her some skillpoints). But when I clicked on "select slave" button, nothing happened. Then I closed the supporter panel and options and found out that the supporter´s panel´s slave list was hidden under options. But when I clicked on the slave that I wanted to edit, the list disappeared, but I can´t still edit any slave. I edited the savefile, but I still want to know if there is any way how to fix it?

Also, what are the values for maximum obedience, affection and loyalty? Does anyone knows the numbers?

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Hey peeps. I decided to add Sara's Succubus form (monster girl quest) as a body and portrait into the game. I decided to crop the wings so she would fit fairly large on the right. Just in case you want to change it up a bit yourself in some way, I added the original image and the transparent image I cut. I threw in all her in game art for the heck of it as well.

NSFW -

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
I downloaded v0.5.15b from ´s link and started a new game. Then, I wanted to edit my slave´s stats with supporter´s panel (add maximum affection, obedience, loyalty and give her some skillpoints). But when I clicked on "select slave" button, nothing happened. Then I closed the supporter panel and options and found out that the supporter´s panel´s slave list was hidden under options. But when I clicked on the slave that I wanted to edit, the list disappeared, but I can´t still edit any slave. I edited the savefile, but I still want to know if there is any way how to fix it?

Also, what are the values for maximum obedience, affection and loyalty? Does anyone knows the numbers?
Same issue.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Latest version seems bugged out, sometimes it skips end of the day summery so I don't get any benefits but get penalties instead.

I get a lot of repeated errors in the console about:

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Latest version is which:
  • Fixed obedience issue for some slaves
There was some issues pertaining to this that caused some rich or higher grade slaves to not gain obedience.

Reactions: Goldfish
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes