xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Mega: | | |

0.5.15d:

Fixed low obedience modifier on some slaves

0.5.15c:

Beauty potion no longer remove 'Scarred' trait
Deterrent potion no longer removes 'Sex-crazed' trait
Fixed some effects not applying correctly (i.e. beauty potion)
Fixed an issue with slave selection in some cases

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Not sure if anybody else noticed or something's going on with my copy, but it seems like sentences describing the climax are being cut off at the end in the sex scenes. It'll say something like "blah blah blah ejected a huge load of" and then it's blank.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, so after going though this game twice, I can conclude that the game has potential to become something huge. So much potential here. I'm not sure what the developer has planned but I have so many ideas that I'm sure will be implanted without me even needing to say it but I will anyway.

Possible Future Implantation?

1 - Expanded relationships. Your slaves will be able to interact with other slaves every couple turns or per turn depending on their affection towards each other. So sex, abuse and pregnancy among other slaves is possible.

2 - A different story depending on where you start (Winborn, Gorn, Forstford, Amberguard, Umbra). I feel locations should be race locked as well.

3 - Balance adjustments, animation, improved navigation and interface and limited save options.

4 - More specialization, and addition of occupational content. Developers should go beyond expectations. Ex, adding diseases so nurses will be essential. Hunting and raising pets. Adding factors such as weight for each character, knowledge of cooking.

5 - additional misconduct within the mansion. Arguments, cheating, kidnapping, robbers, fires, etc. Add factors which can increase/lower stress.

Like I said, they can do a lot with this game.

Reactions: nln0

Stm85

Jul 5, 2017
Ok guys, this might seem stupid, but how do I use magic in combat? I learn the spells, but they don't show up on the battle UI. Am I missing something?

Feb 17, 2017
Ok guys, this might seem stupid, but how do I use magic in combat? I learn the spells, but they don't show up on the battle UI. Am I missing something?
Question mark on char icon during combat, click on spell/ability icon to enable/disable them.
The order in which you enable them will correspond to order they appear in combat UI, shortcut wise.

Reactions: Rama

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ok, so after going though this game twice, I can conclude that the game has potential to become something huge. So much potential here. I'm not sure what the developer has planned but I have so many ideas that I'm sure will be implanted without me even needing to say it but I will anyway.

Possible Future Implantation?

1 - Expanded relationships. Your slaves will be able to interact with other slaves every couple turns or per turn depending on their affection towards each other. So sex, abuse and pregnancy among other slaves is possible.

2 - A different story depending on where you start (Winborn, Gorn, Forstford, Amberguard, Umbra). I feel locations should be race locked as well.

3 - Balance adjustments, animation, improved navigation and interface and limited save options.

4 - More specialization, and addition of occupational content. Developers should go beyond expectations. Ex, adding diseases so nurses will be essential. Hunting and raising pets. Adding factors such as weight for each character, knowledge of cooking.

5 - additional misconduct within the mansion. Arguments, cheating, kidnapping, robbers, fires, etc. Add factors which can increase/lower stress.

Like I said, they can do a lot with this game.
For the first, fourth and fifth I can agree with you, definitely. However, i'm not so sure about what remains behind:
- For the different story, I don't think that the devs want to touch that part anymore. I mean, he made already the final as it is and he could've just do that long ago before finishing the "main quest" so again, I really doubt that he/she will ever do something that because means writing all over again for every single city. Writing different things for four cities. Maybe he will do that, who knows (though again, I doubt it), but if he/she does that, good for us of course!
- Animation... for the sex scenes you mean? Given the fact that this game is more text-base than everything else, I really doubt about possible animation. And limited save options, what do you mean by that?

@tkraye5 Just look at the OP. There's the cheat code that you've to put in the "option" settings, last table/options.

Feb 17, 2017
I did this for myself, but maybe someone else will find it useful.
This is a repack of The Butler's image pack from the OP. And it is 100MB+ lighter.
Why? Well, many images in original pack was just too big. I mean what's the point of 1200x1069 image when in full-screen game UI it could only occupy ~400x700 space max!(yeah, my pleb screen is not even FullHD). So, the 1200x1069 845kb image becomes 450x507 358kb one with no content loss.
What? I did few things: Trimmed all unnecessary, empty transparent borders. Downsized all bodies and portraits images so they fit 450x750 and 160x160 correspondingly, there was some images originally smaller then needed, I left them be. Cropped some portraits that wasn't 1:1 aspect ratio.
Where?
Profit? Now game is slightly more responsive, especially concerning image loading, eats much less memory, cleans your shoes.

Rama

Jun 13, 2017
I did this for myself, but maybe someone else will find it useful.
This is a repack of The Butler's image pack from the OP. And it is 100MB+ lighter.
Why? Well, many images in original pack was just too big. I mean what's the point of 1200x1069 image when in full-screen game UI it could only occupy ~400x700 space max!(yeah, my pleb screen is not even FullHD). So, the 1200x1069 845kb image becomes 450x507 358kb one with no content loss.
What? I did few things: Trimmed all unnecessary, empty transparent borders. Downsized all bodies and portraits images so they fit 450x750 and 160x160 correspondingly, there was some images originally smaller then needed, I left them be. Cropped some portraits that wasn't 1:1 aspect ratio.
Where?
Profit? Now game is slightly more responsive, especially concerning image loading, eats much less memory, cleans your shoes.
Thx dude, you're a life saver.

Rama

Jun 13, 2017
Question mark on char icon during combat, click on spell/ability icon to enable/disable them.
The order in which you enable them will correspond to order they appear in combat UI, shortcut wise.
Oh I see, thx, was about to ask the same question.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Had a question about the endings for characters like Emily, etc. you meet.

I did 2 quick run troughs two the end with different saves and noticed that the what happens with you and characters like Emily is different depending on if you completed all her side quests? If you didn't rescue Trisha for example Emily at the end doesn't stay with you but if you did her and Emily do. So I'm wondering what are all the different endings you can get for charters like Emily, Chloe, etc. you can get are.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Had a question about the endings for characters like Emily, etc. you meet.

I did 2 quick run troughs two the end with different saves and noticed that the what happens with you and characters like Emily is different depending on if you completed all her side quests? If you didn't rescue Trisha for example Emily at the end doesn't stay with you but if you did her and Emily do. So I'm wondering what are all the different endings you can get for charters like Emily, Chloe, etc. you can get are.
It's just a guess.. but for example:
- Chloe doesn't have any interesting storyline as far as I know. After meeting her and guiding her toward the village (and after saving her from the forest), unless you pay a visit to her often, then pretty sure that you won't get her and she doesn't come to you or anything.
- Cali.. probably if you don't find what happened to her family, even her she leave you like Emily if you don't help her sister.
- Maple neither have an interesting storyline. After you buy her contract at the mage order, that's it. It's yours forever no matter what.
- Zoe, the Beastkin wolf who you encounter in.. frostford I believe? If you agree to do things like she suggest without killing that much the Dryad queen and others here and there, at the end of that current quest joins you, but other than that, neither she have a storyline. So she stay with you 'till the end.
- And Yris, again, neither she have a storyline. In the end if you beat her a second time to her "game", you just give her the opportunity to "work" for you for keeping her promise of doing anything. Other than that, again, nothing.

So.. probably I believe that Cali and Emily are the only two who doesn't stay with you if you don't help both of them. The rest you can probably easily pick them up without consequences after completing the game!

P.S. on a side note... why the dev choose to change the portrait of Emily? The current one is... ugly. I prefer much more the old one.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
- Chloe doesn't have any interesting storyline as far as I know. After meeting her and guiding her toward the village (and after saving her from the forest), unless you pay a visit to her often, then pretty sure that you won't get her and she doesn't come to you or anything.
Dureing the antidote questline you can add some other potions to change her aswell...
one makes her more pliable (but kinda dumb) and the otherone turns her into a sexcrazed idiot
- Cali.. probably if you don't find what happened to her family, even her she leave you like Emily if you don't help her sister.
If you wait to long bringing Cali to her parents after learning about their whereabouts you can arrive at the farm after the bandit raid and can only find her parents corpses... not sure how that affects her ending but trait wise it has a mayor change

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Dureing the antidote questline you can add some other potions to change her aswell...
one makes her more pliable (but kinda dumb) and the otherone turns her into a sexcrazed idiot

If you wait to long bringing Cali to her parents after learning about their whereabouts you can arrive at the farm after the bandit raid and can only find her parents corpses... not sure how that affects her ending but trait wise it has a mayor change
But even if you change Chloe in a sexcrazed idiot, still there's no questline for her. So it's jus a.. "cosmetic" change and nothing more. And even I don't know how that affect, but probably like I said, who knows. Long story short in the end, it's just like I said: Cali and Emily are the only one's who have something different in the ending based on their questlines. The others instead don't.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
But even if you change Chloe in a sexcrazed idiot, still there's no questline for her. So it's jus a.. "cosmetic" change and nothing more. And even I don't know how that affect, but probably like I said, who knows. Long story short in the end, it's just like I said: Cali and Emily are the only one's who have something different in the ending based on their questlines. The others instead don't.
There are four possible ending slides for Chloe: sex-crazed, brothel and two for the "good" quest outcome depending on whether or not she lives with you. Zoe also has four, which leaves Maple, Ayneris and Yris with two (recruited and not recruited).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There are four possible ending slides for Chloe: sex-crazed, brothel and two for the "good" quest outcome depending on whether or not she lives with you. Zoe also has four, which leaves Maple, Ayneris and Yris with two (recruited and not recruited).
Mhm.. Ayneris? That's the... elf girl who helps you in Gorn or Frostford? Where you have to rescue his.. assistant? I don't remember right now. I don't have her :pokerFace:

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Mhm.. Ayneris? That's the... elf girl who helps you in Gorn or Frostford? Where you have to rescue his.. assistant? I don't remember right now. I don't have her :pokerFace:
you'll encounter her at amber road, if you beat her you can let her go(repeats the encounter) or have fun with her twice(enable you to recruit her). if you want her find her at amberguard shop and recruit her their

Reactions: MankoEater

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
you'll encounter her at amber road, if you beat her you can let her go(repeats the encounter) or have fun with her twice(enable you to recruit her). if you want her find her at amberguard shop and recruit her their
Oh, her. Oh well, I think that i'll never get her because after the main quest ended, given the fact that she didn't encounter me anymore on Amber road, was something like "she then took off on a journey" or something like that. So yeah, I will not get her anymore xD

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the ending info.

I forgot about the two for Ayeneris. I'm wondering if getting her rapier adds any thing to the ending text. I think I saw an extra line of text I think at the end when I got her rapier for her about her being a great warrior that wasn't there when I didn't do it once.

Love her rapier. +8 damage and 50% chance of making 2 attacks with each attack. She give the raier quest after you've recruited her.

Would also be cool if the dev added a marriage option like in the old Free Cities game and a marriage specific ending if you married one of the recruit able charters.

Also, noticed in the last build that kennels were now letting you bring in dogs and horses for sex and abuse interactions.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes