• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Is anyone having problems with pregnancy? Mine are going full duration, but then don't give birth.
Search the thread for "pregnant," "pregnancy," "miscarry," whatever will help.

Btw guys, only out of curiosity, I picked a girl instead of a guy and I do get pregnant. I didn't feel like playing through but I was curious if you get the pregnant debuff? In a way, I feel everything that happens to the servents/slaves should happen to the MC or heroine.

For ex, it' be cool if I were motion sick, most of what you normally could do would be grayed out and your servants would have to do it in your place. This game has a lot of potential if done right. Finally after a few years, it'd be nice to see some more character art. Ofc, its cool browsing for your own body and portrait for now.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
My Mini Guide: Beginner Level

Just wanted to do a quick guide from a beginner to other beginners lol. I can't say it will prove useful, but I had to reload several times back or start over quite a few times before I managed to get a steady progress going. Remember, this guide is for those who picked the "recommended" beginner set up.

Main issue is your too weak from the start with only 10hp and it doesn't matter how much endurance you give yourself from the start, you still have 10. It also seems difficult to earn coins. Here is my solution.

1 - Pick Dark elf to have +1 in agility from the start. This way you can add 1 agility to use a long sword and 1 on endurance for more Hp. I went with 7/7/2/2 in character creation and +1 on agility and endurance in game.

2 - Give your servant pretty voice trait to earn more money from performances. Avoid any prostitution work and don't get pregnant early game (check all your girls statistics each turn cause you won't be notified). No Creampies (note if you do anal creampies often, it will become a trait and they will prefer it).

3 - At the start, grab all the quests you can and grab Emily from the brothel.

4 - Upgrade your first girl instantly to commoner (200 gold). This will take 3 turns. In that time, work on improving Emilys obedience and loyalty. Also, may not be a good idea to have sex every day. Some tips:
Alcohol lowers stress and lewd, praise and pat head may lower stress as well. Move your location to garden/city and don't hesitate to kiss a girl you just met, it works often and by a lot (especially if they don't like you). Hugs are also effective. Careful of the french kisses, they may not like that. Never abuse (unless they have masochist trait).

5 - Once your training is done for your first girl (to become a commoner), work on her next. When it shows all green on the text on what they think about you, work on training stats (set her to go to the library and teach during interaction which will raise stress so careful). Make sure she's often dancing often for cash. Description tells you what stats you need to improve your dancing effectiveness (such as charm). Emily has high wit so she can increase her stats with training much faster then the others but she's not suited for combat. I would go magic for her. In general, to know what a girl is good at, just look at the numbers.

6 - Most important, make sure your scouting every day (leave town). At the start, you can't win so don't bother. If bandits find you and your forced to fight, game over. Mostly you want to travel to ancient forest and the elven area to find hidden treasure chests. If you can, make it to other citys and buy some lock picks and torches. Your main goal is to find armor. Carry supplies for long journeys (you can make way points but you need like 500 gold when u first visit a new city). Once you get everyone armor + 1 endurance during game, +2 agility, some strength, you'll be golden.

Again, this is just what I did. There are different ways to start and this is the only way I know how to for now. From there, your own your own. buy some ropes, capture slaves, improve or sell them (note fairies sell for high), advance to prostitution, etc. If you want a baby, you need 2000 gold for a nursing home and lots of upgrade points. Otherwise the baby will be given away which I assume raises stress.

Reactions: reallybadman

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i got tired of my starter slave getting pregnant all the time and started to just use tongue on all the slaves i got after that...they lose that "unquenchable lust" status but are still virgins.

Can someone please make a quick guide for adding in portraits and body images to that game?

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
i got tired of my starter slave getting pregnant all the time and started to just use tongue on all the slaves i got after that...they lose that "unquenchable lust" status but are still virgins.
The Unquenchable lust is most likely because your girls have no endurance. Lvl them up and raise that and should be good. They have no self control right now XD

No creampies and they won't get pregnant and under a characters customization. There is a useful checkbox.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks, i'll give it a try. the portrait& body thing.

i don't worry about the lust anymore as i just speed click the one button. i get the mana and they lose the lust. they get lustful even at higher levels because of not having sex with them for a few ingame days.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a way to remove traits off a character? More specifically, the uncivilized traits on all fairy's.

edit - One more question. There is a quest to rescue calis parents and a girl named tia from bandits. If you return tia to her village, will she eventually join you? Once I returned her, it seems like thats it.

So thinking may be better to kidnap her. Stats are awesome too.

Is there an Auto Portrait option/mod? I've seen the question asked before but never answered.
I remember reading about it but it was for a previous version. Just dl the portrait/body packs and create a new file location (in game). It will be in the appdata folder.

Kada_buwan

May 22, 2018
Can i choose my starting companion's portrait? I don't see any options being presented at the moment or maybe i just missed it...

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
You can after you start playing, go to customization after you get the portraits downloaded. In the OP there are portraits links, you can change everyone's portraits or give one to anyone that doesn't have one.

Reactions: Kada_buwan

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Wiki says you can remove uncivilized with the tamer specialization or elixir of regression.
Thank goodness. I was working on her loyalty/obedience for too long without reading the trait lol So I wasted a lot of time. Uncivilized meaning they can't get past being only slightly loyal so can't do any jobs for her except for hunting and such.

I know what to work on now.

Doing pretty well now. In the story, I just purchased the laboratory. Seems there is still a lot this game has to offer. I'll be supporting the developers in the future if they keep up the updates.

I'm just flat broke atm XD

So far, the only thing thats really annoying me is that there doesn't seem to be a stable way to relieve lewd/horny stat. Whenever I'm trying to go out in combat, someone has that debuff and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of it anymore.

In an earlier post, I said that endurance and drinking wine lowers it, but it may of just been a coincidence that it happened during that time. Ofc, after sex, it doesn't seem to get rid of it either. I just play it out till it goes away.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
What do the Advanced branding options do I can't find out what the exact effect of the different options it gives does.

On my story game again, was in the hospital for a few days and haven't had much chance to play due to health issues, was wondering on what level I ought to get character at and on upgrades. I just got Emily up to 5 before her sister took her away and most of my mansion characters are around level 5 or 8. I have about 12500 gold and 25 upgrade points. not sure if i ought to upgrade the luxury again to all rooms to level 2 and the jail (has no upgrades currently), the lab to level 2 or go buy Mapple.

Also trying to figure out good specializations to get for the side quest characters.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes