brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sebastian or umbra? How do I get there?
Sebastian it's in the market section of Wimborn. Umbra you can go there only if you buy the teleport stone exactly from Sebastian (i remember his dialogue well, where he says that he shouldn't even sell that and things like that), since as far as I know you can't go there normally like other cities, but only with teleportation.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Are there any Mods for this? i see a mods folder and had a look around the devs site but couldn't,find any.
I dont think so but it seems easy to mod the dialog or stats at least. I have changes height descriptions as well as the beauty description for over 80 beauty. Also by looking at different files I found one that had the odds and ranges of certain thing . I noticed that to get a very pretty girl, she has to be noble, i think the max beauty for rich was 75 and lower as status goes down. I can see how money would help, but beauty is genetics so I changed it so any class has a chance of having high beauty.

Does anyone know which file has the interactions text? The two files I am modding are the Constructor and Description files using NotePad++. I am looking for the file with the interactive meeting\sex

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Have you tried to go deeper on Amber Road? Maybe there you can see something! For example I had to go deeper for Frostford, but you can easily encounter some bystanders to rescue. You just have to be lucky unfortunately XD
And about unlocking the potential, it's different for each slave as far as I could see. For example, for two of them to make it go to the next level, I had to elevate both of them to noble; another one I had to bring with me on the "battlefield" and win a battle for making her go to the next level - you mean when you've a "+" next to the name, right? When it's like that, just talk to them, not interact. Talk. Select the first option about what need to be done for upgrading her level and the "AI" will tell you everything.

So far, I didn't see anything around the internet.

I go as deep into AmberRoad as possible (Deepest region and back to Central and back to Deep), but I only encounter the Elven Patrols, Bears, and Wolves/Dire Wolves- I can't recall ever seeing a bystander in trouble any where in that area. :) Sometimes they're in the Elven Forest- usually being attacked by a plant or a wolf, but I don't think the Elven Forest gets you Reputation for Amberguard...

Okay, I just wondered- they just ask for the most random crap and some of them never ask for anything. Everytime the "+" pops up- I "talk" to them and see what odd request they have next...

Does anybody know if there's a "cure" for a mute girl?
What does the Regression Potion do exactly?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Does anybody know if there's a "cure" for a mute girl?
What does the Regression Potion do exactly?
As far as I know there's no cure for the 'mute' trait.

The Regression Potion is used to remove the 'uncivilized' trait. I just give my Jailer the Tamer specialization. Does the same thing and is cheaper in the long run.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
as far as I remember there is no "cure" for physical affliction.
same goes for frail or scarred.
You can cure psychical afflictions with regression potion if I am not mistaken (previously you still got a negative trait by doing so) it removed traits like uncivilized and added pliable trait, but also one that prevented the girl to take certain jobs etc...which couldn't be removed yet again

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone, kindly, tell me where the Saves are for this game? They don't appear to be in the Main Folder or the sub-folders, at least that I can tell. I want to delete the folder with the previous version in it, but I don't want to do it- just in case, the Saves are hiding in there and I would destroy ALL of the progress that I've made in this game up until now... :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
As far as I know there's no cure for the 'mute' trait.
as far as I remember there is no "cure" for physical affliction.
same goes for frail or scarred.
Thanks for the info- I was really hoping there was a remedy for it. I figured if you could give someone wings, horns, tails, and 12 boobies- surely you should be able to give them a voice (it is magick were talking about after all). Lol

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Could someone, kindly, tell me where the Saves are for this game? They don't appear to be in the Main Folder or the sub-folders, at least that I can tell. I want to delete the folder with the previous version in it, but I don't want to do it- just in case, the Saves are hiding in there and I would destroy ALL of the progress that I've made in this game up until now... :)
Saves are in C: > Users > "Your name" > AppData > Roaming > Strive > saves

1000gramm

Sep 22, 2017
"Herbal contraception" doesn not prevent pregnancy 100% or is it buggy? I can still get the girls pregnant with that rule ticked..

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a way to tell how horny a girl is without entering combat?

"Herbal contraception" doesn not prevent pregnancy 100% or is it buggy? I can still get the girls pregnant with that rule ticked..
I don't think its bugged, its just the way its set up is inconvenient. Its not based off rng.

Also, this is just a guess. As the description says, wait one turn before it takes effect. Also, it "may" only work for 4 turns. After 4 days, wait 1 turn again. Again, this is just a guess.

I also noticed that high chance the master (protagonist) will get them pregnant. Less chance in a brothel.

Just don't creampie them and you'll be good.

edit - there was also a point where she would get pregnant by simply doing entertainment work (dance, sing). This actually may be a bug. I kept loading it over and over so its really odd.l

1000gramm

Sep 22, 2017
Also, this is just a guess. As the description says, wait one turn before it takes effect. Also, it "may" only work for 4 turns. After 4 days, wait 1 turn again. Again, this is just a guess.
I waited one turn after ticking the option. Then I initiated group sex with three girls and came inside them multiple times. They were all pregnant.

No biggie really but I repeatedly and often get the message "X has unquenchable lust" or something and then you gotta go and bang them. However, I don't want all those pregnancies so they always have to take it up the ass. Not to mention it makes "Herbal contraception" completley superfluous.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I waited one turn after ticking the option. Then I initiated group sex with three girls and came inside them multiple times. They were all pregnant.

No biggie really but I repeatedly and often get the message "X has unquenchable lust" or something and then you gotta go and bang them. However, I don't want all those pregnancies so they always have to take it up the ass. Not to mention it makes "Herbal contraception" completley superfluous.
For the lust, give them their personal room so they can satisfy themselves XD Pregnancy is getting annoying though, not easy to prevent. Once their belly gets big, they are useless in combat. They also need endurance to not lose the kid, and you need a nursing facility to keep the child. Hard to overcome all the hurdles as a beginner.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry to us but where do I add this extra body and face pictures to? Man I feel a bit like a nob right now. :oops::noexpression::FeelsBadMan:

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Sorry to us but where do I add this extra body and face pictures to? Man I feel a bit like a nob right now. :oops::noexpression::FeelsBadMan:
I had trouble too. Its best to click the create new folder while in game and name it yourself. It will be created in the hidden app folder. So C\\users\\name\\appdata\\roaming\\Strive

Also, it will take a while to load if your body and portrait folder are large files. search for a body/portrait packs on this forum if you havent.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I had trouble too. Its best to click the create new folder while in game and name it yourself. It will be created in the hidden app folder. So C\\users\\name\\appdata\\roaming\\Strive

Also, it will take a while to load if your body and portrait folder are large files. search for a body/portrait packs on this forum if you havent.
Soo I'm guessing that putting them in the main folder or one of its sub-folders will not work?

AnyaRycaz

Sep 25, 2017
Soo I'm guessing that putting them in the main folder or one of its sub-folders will not work?
i tried fucking with it for awhile but the only way i got it to work was putting it in appdata folder and and i access the appdata folder the quick way with the win+R and typing %appdata%

AnyaRycaz

Sep 25, 2017
i tried fucking with it for awhile but the only way i got it to work was putting it in appdata folder and and i access the appdata folder the quick way with the win+R and typing %appdata%
Also if you try opening the body images make sure the game is windowed or it stalls out

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Ok, looks like alcohol lowers lust when they are horny. Took me too long to figure that out.

edit - or maybe not. It did say neutral over honey at one point, but didn't happen the next day. Whats going on? My girls are all suffering from the horny debuff and I can't seem to satisfy them? Personal room doesn't help either (it used to work on my previous game).

Update - ahhh, ok. Its endurance. So pretty much, if you keep having sex all the time with a girl with low endurance (over time), their stress lvls will take a hit per day and they can never feel relieved giving you that debuff.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes