MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The game says it will generate thumbnail/body images for new slaves based on the appdata folder mentioned a few posts up (if I have the option selected).

Does that actually work if I just extract the various image packs into their proper spots? Do I have to move all the images to the portrait folder directly or is it okay to leave the sub folders that some of the image packs use?

I like having a ton of portraits but selecting them manually is kind of a pain.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@orion77
I thought that if i put bodies and portraits in game folder and then connect game to those folders, Strive will GENERATE slaves using that images like in Adam & Gaia or similar games. I didn't know what i was trying to do :)
Thank you.
The game can auto-apply images to the characters. Or at least it could at one time and I imagine it still functions. Sorry I can't tell you off-hand exactly how to do it. The developer changed how it worked several times (changing how files needed to be organized and how they needed to be named and so forth). I am not sure what the current rules are to make it work, or which of the image packs might be named and organized correctly for the current design. I stopped using it that way. It was too much of a hassle and did not do quite what I wanted anyway. By now the dev has probably stabilized his design plan for that portion though. So it might be worth figuring it out again without fear of it breaking again on the next release.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
The game says it will generate thumbnail/body images for new slaves based on the appdata folder mentioned a few posts up (if I have the option selected).

Does that actually work if I just extract the various image packs into their proper spots? Do I have to move all the images to the portrait folder directly or is it okay to leave the sub folders that some of the image packs use?

I like having a ton of portraits but selecting them manually is kind of a pain.
from my own experience today...
after unpacking the portrait/body packs, go ahead and copy them directly into the appdata file as mentioned above. You may need to rename them "portrait" etc instead of "Portrait". You don't need to take them out of the subfolders.
New slaves you acquire after that point will have body/portraits randomly(?) assigned. It is possible they will even be matched by race and description (other than noticing the images were appearing, I haven't actually compared them with the slaves descriptions yet, before I used them on the slaver quests)

as has been mentioned, to make money fast, go to "mod" and turn on the "constants" tab on main menu. change the sale price modifier from .2 (you sell for 20% of value) to 10 (you sell for 10 times value). Buy chain armor for 250 gold from market, sell for 2500 gold, repeat as much as desired

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So i had lost my sexy seraphim to get Melissa because i always wanted Melissa...
Someone made a mod that allows you to sacrifice a different slave.
I don't know who the author is (it is mentioned , I haven't checked the previous posts) and I haven't tested it since ages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
You don't. It's currently bugged and I'm working on it as the entire "humiliate" ("shame" tag) sex system is unfinished among other things. It has a bit more work so I'm not sure if it will be done by next USB for 0.5.23c..I will probably create it as a separate upload since its more of "adding missing content" than a bugfix.
Thanks. I wondered if it was bugged cause I thought I was doing everything that should make it work. I did notice it worked properly at least once when I was in 1-on-1 sex initiated by a "Meet" interaction, but never when I was in group sex.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
as has been mentioned, to make money fast, go to "mod" and turn on the "constants" tab on main menu. change the sale price modifier from .2 (you sell for 20% of value) to 10 (you sell for 10 times value). Buy chain armor for 250 gold from market, sell for 2500 gold, repeat as much as desired
Or you could just use the built-in cheat code that doesn't require any mod which lets you give yourself however much money you want at any time (the patreon password cheat code and menu lets you change most things from money and upgrade points to grade of slaves and most everything else at a click). I could understand increasing sale price of slaves or items someone finds/earns. It's still a cheat, of course, but it is more like just lessening the grind. If you are just buying and reselling the same item to the same person, well that's nothing like earning... might as well just use the "give me free money" option and reduce your button clicks.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
<rant> I don't really like the slave quest system, but it is absolutely essential to use or one can just never upgrade their home at all
No it's not? You can sell slaves and still get upgrade points without using the quest system. You can also trade unused attribute points for upgrade points. It's pretty easy to get a ton of upgrade points from capturing high level slaves and burning their unassigned points before selling them.

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone has a mod that stop the game from generating new slaves and quest when you load the game?

Like for real.... for a game build around that the fact you can cheat your way into new quest is so... bad.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Just popping in to say that this one of my all time favorites. The prefab characters are interesting, the random characters aren't dull either, and it's super mod friendly with both story and sandbox modes - what's not to love? Good work!

redle

Apr 12, 2017
No it's not? You can sell slaves and still get upgrade points without using the quest system. You can also trade unused attribute points for upgrade points. It's pretty easy to get a ton of upgrade points from capturing high level slaves and burning their unassigned points before selling them.
Different mindsets in how I play the game I guess. I never earn upgrade points for selling slaves because I either put in the time with them to keep them and make them work for me, or I get rid of them right away. I don't even have a clue how many upgrade points a slave might fetch as I don't think I've ever sold one to anyone but Subastian that earned me a point.

Now if I can turn unassigned points into upgrade points, that must be something that got added into the game later and I missed its inclusion. I'll need to hunt around and figure out how to do that. I don't understand the logic of how a slave's attribute point might be stolen to upgrade my mansion, but, yeah, that would totally solve my upgrade points needs. I sell tons of slaves that have unused upgrade points that I just ignore.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Any wiki, scene list, guide, walkthrough ?

I can't access Amberguard city at all !!!
Also, I have Emily in my team. Her sister went away, she decided to stay. But no other quest about her later. In game files there are events, how to access them ?
What potion to use to beat Yris ?
Can I arrange male slave with female slave somehow ?
And Taurus lactating girl tips?
How to use Aphrodite Brew ?
Where are mods? Are there any NTR ones?

W65

May 31, 2018
Any wiki, scene list, guide, walkthrough ?

I can't access Amberguard city at all !!!
Also, I have Emily in my team. Her sister went away, she decided to stay. But no other quest about her later. In game files there are events, how to access them ?
What potion to use to beat Yris ?
Can I arrange male slave with female slave somehow ?
And Taurus lactating girl tips?
How to use Aphrodite Brew ?
Where are mods? Are there any NTR ones?
You can try , although it might be out of date.

Reactions: CobraPL

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Some answers from my experience:

To beat/obtain Yris you need:
- lose to her on the first try
- win with her by using Deterrent Potion (brew it in your Alchemy Room)
- After that go to Alchemist in Gorn (if you are playing Story mode you need to progress to her unlocking) and she will tell you about counter measure for her Aphrodisiac - you need to brew next mixture in Alchemy Room.
- After winning tell her about her trick and ask to work with you (or something like that)

To arrange male slave with female you need to go to Interaction and select your male and female slave in one sex mode (max 3 slaves + MC in one scene without Aphrodite Brew).

Also Aphrodite Brew is used automatically (if you have it) when you select more that 3 slaves in sex mode.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Some answers from my experience:

To beat/obtain Yris you need:
- lose to her on the first try
- win with her by using Deterrent Potion (brew it in your Alchemy Room)
- After that go to Alchemist in Gorn (if you are playing Story mode you need to progress to her unlocking) and she will tell you about counter measure for her Aphrodisiac - you need to brew next mixture in Alchemy Room.
- After winning tell her about her trick and ask to work with you (or something like that)

To arrange male slave with female you need to go to Interaction and select your male and female slave in one sex mode (max 3 slaves + MC in one scene without Aphrodite Brew).

Also Aphrodite Brew is used automatically (if you have it) when you select more that 3 slaves in sex mode.
@olo1990pl (hmm, pl?) @W65 and guys, how much is there NTR content (girl sharing or girl's cheating) ?
Cali could be sold to slavers, it is closest I've seen.

W65

May 31, 2018
@olo1990pl (hmm, pl?) @W65 and guys, how much is there NTR content (girl sharing or girl's cheating) ?
Cali could be sold to slavers, it is closest I've seen.
Sorry, I don't really know. Far as I know, there aren't any major scenes written as NTR (like, with the PC angsting and all that). Come to think of it, there's actually, far as I remember, very little sex that happens where the PC isn't one of the partners (except in the PC-controlled interactive sex thing, but that's not really NTR).

Unless they're heavy-handed, usually I don't even notice NTR happening, so I'm kind of an unreliable person to ask.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
how much is there NTR content (girl sharing or girl's cheating) ?
The MC can send his girls to the brothel.
There can be 3-somes, 4-somes and massive orgies, where the MC can play an active role or he can just watch his slaves while they fuck each other (no, the MC cannot fap while watching, sorry*).
The MC can share Cali for info about her parents and force Ayneris to undress in front of a stranger.
Iirc there are random events where the MC can share his slaves. I don't remember if there are also rape events.

* Eta: if the MC joins the orgy, other slaves can order him to fap, for their amusement. So yes, it is possible for the MC to masturbate while other slaves fuck each other. This action falls under the "humiliation" category. Of course it is still you, the player, who chooses what happens. While having sex, the AI only generates the desires.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, that's another area where I feel this game falls a bit flat. People can not learn to have sex (and do most of the jobs in the game) without first having sex with the player. If you want to play an opposite-sex only or same-sex only mindset player (or if you want to only have sex with slimes, or with anyone except slimes), you still must ask everyone to have sex with you before they can agree to have sex with anyone else. You can force them into a group thing and sit idly by, but getting them to willingly submit is 1 on 1 only with player required as one of the 2. Sure, I guess one can get them to agree, and then just quit the sex scene without doing anything, and then suddenly they are available from then on. (On a separate note, since the upgrade that added in desire requests during sex, I feel like if my partner in a 1 on 1 scenario is going to keep yelling at me that they want multiple partners, then the game needs to give me a way to go out and add in an additional person part way through the sex scene)

Not to mention, since sex produces mana, and somehow it is a universal pool of mana for the household, so the owner doesn't even need to partake, why is there no sex version of the farm? Assign a group of people to having sex all day and building up my mana pool. Plus there could be a secondary group where someone is in charge of training slaves in the ways of sex. Assign people to the task of learning sex. (not like mana is particularly in short supply by mid-game, but still, seems a natural way for the game to go)

Heck, for that matter, the way mana is a joint-use pool, it should be made into a commodity. Instead of earning gold from brothels and so forth, one should get a percentage of the mana generated. Either do away with gold completely and have mana be the main currency, or allow buying and selling of mana.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes