• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to add male body pictures and portraits to slaves?
It all depends what you downloaded. If you download male pictures, you can easily assign male pictures.
Check out the Portrait Packs part of the Community at Itch.io and find the one that will make you happy.

Is there anywhere we can go (another forum or something) where we can view the contents of these packs better? I prefer real girls to drawn and want those packs
. It's over at Itch.io. There's only one "realgirl" pack - updated post as of today - now over 600 girls (full pic + portrait).

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Some answers from my experience:

To beat/obtain Yris you need:
- lose to her on the first try
- win with her by using Deterrent Potion (brew it in your Alchemy Room)
Add in: You do not need to put the Deterrent Potion in your personal inventory. In fact that will prevent it from working. It needs to stay in your home inventory instead for some reason. Just mentioning that because I wasted a lot of gold on my first playthrough before I figured out that detail.

Reactions: Sundaytroll

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Thought I would add in one more comment because a few of my recent rants could be taken negatively. I rant because I DO enjoy the game. Things I enjoy I want to be closer to perfect (and I grant that it is a "my idea of perfect" rather than any universal truism).

@mecha_froggy never even thought to throw it in the go-bag. Since the game doesn't use mana or health potions or any other battle potions my bag is pretty much how much rope can I haul. That's kind of funny that if you bring it with you you can't use it. You can only use it if you forgot it at home.

joeyruk

May 9, 2018
1551912012524.png

Why are these the only sex options I ever see? with all filters ticked.. All action visibility set to "on". No other options ever visible?

Vanndril

Jul 12, 2018
I've tried that but nothing else shows in the listings.. regardless of which are selected?

View attachment 258474
Something's not right with your game. P, F, T, S, and H are not filters, they're pages. Only one, the active page, should be highlighted at a time. The fact that you're able to just "toggle" them like that means something is acting very strangely. Have you tried redownloading the game? And are you using any mods (aside from the one that literally comes with the game)?

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
is it just me or this game shows numbers for how many times a slave farted but doesnt show any numbers for obedience loyalty lewdness !? do i need a mod to see these numbers?

W65

May 31, 2018
is it just me or this game shows numbers for how many times a slave farted but doesnt show any numbers for obedience loyalty lewdness !? do i need a mod to see these numbers?
That's all behind the "mind read" spell. Every place you can use it, you have to get to it a little differently. After combat, there ought to be an option right there by the names of the folks you're capturing. In the mansion, I think you select the character, then "spells" on the left, and then you can mind read.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Chaning the mana cost of mind read to zero is always the first thing I mod out, considering that I find myself having to cast it twenty times a day.

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
thanks for tip, been looking for this since couple days.

another question how lewdness is increased without loyalty? i'm trying to make a slave get slutty trait as mentioned on wiki. yesterday her lewdness stopped progressing at 51 and loyalty reached 100, today it stopped at 50 and loyalty 64

strange that i have other slaves at 66 lewd but i dont know how they reached this

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
I'm also curious how to raise lewdness stat now -- I can get it to 50-52 without even trying, but am seem unable to raise it any higher.

joeyruk

May 9, 2018
Something's not right with your game. P, F, T, S, and H are not filters, they're pages. Only one, the active page, should be highlighted at a time. The fact that you're able to just "toggle" them like that means something is acting very strangely. Have you tried redownloading the game? And are you using any mods (aside from the one that literally comes with the game)?
I'm going to try re-downloading the game, thank you.

The only other mod i have was random portraits and some image packs

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm going to try re-downloading the game, thank you.
If a fresh download still doesn't work, try updating Winrar/7zip/whatever you use: maybe something went wrong when you unzipped the archive, other users experienced similar issues.
Also, a screenshot of the console log would be useful.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The MC could show a little curiosity about Ayda's work. Even if it's out of his field, sounds like research that would become pertinent. But that whole quest chain, the MC comes across as a child needy for attention while she's trying to do grown-up stuff. Rather than engaging her on her level, he just bribes her for her affection like the rest of the dumb sluts, so he doesn't seem worthy of succeeding in the end.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
another question how lewdness is increased without loyalty?
Most sex positions make slaves lewder, as long as their lewdness is below 50. Over 50, you can try with: 'doublepen','nipplefuck', 'spitroast', 'spitroastass', 'inserttailv', 'inserttaila','doubledildo','doubledildoass','tailjob','footjob','deepthroat'
Each position should increase their lewdness by up to 2 or 3 points.

Some positions tagged as "punish" or "group" used to increase the lewdness in the previous versions. Now I think they only affect the sensitivity and their effect is temporary.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes