drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
for libido get strip move and fight random scrubs you get around +10 per battle from what i remeber and if you beat the leader another +10.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
I'd just ignore them. These are the kind of people that if they become translators, they do all of those weird *notes that fansubs do.

Anyway, I played a bit, MTL has really come a long way. It's actually pretty impressive. Would've probably classified as an above average manual translation a few years ago.
Tell you what. I'll take a shitty fansub filled with notes over a "professional" localizer who not only is inaccurate, but puts in current events style commentary seriously. About the only exception I'll make to that sorta thing are gag dubs.

MTL works better for stuff like menus, tutorials, and things of that nature. Games heavily dependent on story won't be well served with MTL. For the record, I tried this game and that Bounty Hunter game. It's certainly readable, if rough. I've already cut my teeth on MTL of webnovels though, so in comparison, it's far better than that dreck.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, is it not possible to masturbate to reduce desire in this game? im lewd level is already at 3 but i still cant... thanks in advance!

1686953370323.png

Edit: System lies, lewd has to be lv4...

Last edited:
Reactions: rageaholic

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Before I play the game, on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being almost completely unreadable while making no sense at all and 10 being semi-perfect/perfect grammar) how is the MTL?

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Before I play the game, on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being almost completely unreadable while making no sense at all and 10 being semi-perfect/perfect grammar) how is the MTL?
Quite readable overall. Only way you're getting better in english is if an actual translator puts in work. It might not be accurate, but at least what's there is mostly grammatically correct, and has few typos.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
the whole plot of this game is Kill La kill magika girl , i laugh harder than my cock

Kat123456

Apr 25, 2020
Upon attempting to extract the game from the zip folder, I get a "write error in file" message, and then the game doesn't extract properly and I can't play it. Anyone else is having this problem?

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
this game crashes right after getting your final form, defeat boss, go through the useless chatter game locks up at the following frame for me

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! This game is really good. Good story, fun gameplay (play on hard), fapable with multiple fetish. Really nice !!

Reactions: zevazdeoz

zevazdeoz

Dec 23, 2017
Awesome game, the translation, as some have already mentioned, is quite decent, with errors here and there but understandable.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
this game crashes right after getting your final form, defeat boss, go through the useless chatter game locks up at the following frame for me
Sorry for the late reply mate. Tried it myself and it didn't freeze up. Not sure why that's happening for you, have you tried re-downloading the game using a different link? Are you playing it on Windows?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes