drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
really loved the art though the corruption seemed really light to me was mainly just the girls having a fetish unless i just missed it by playing peacefull though i maxed out my lewd level. hopefully if this art is used again its for a futanari mc with better detailed corruption.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how does the corruption here work? mc asks for lewd favors from civilians, escalates, gets raped, then mind broken and instant game over? thanks in advance!

Jul 23, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the abilities in the skill upgrade section hasn't been translated? Otherwise enjoying the game and the translation other then that has been phenomenal. Not sure if this guy has any other plans for translating but Im going through my games that Ive downloaded over the years to figure out what games have such atrocious translations that they arent fun to play due to that. How would I go about doing a translation request? Ive never done that before.

Edit: Its just the skill name thats not translated, if you click on the skill it translated to perfect english tellin you what it is and what it does.

Note to self, click on icons before assuming something isnt translated. :whistle:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the abilities in the skill upgrade section hasn't been translated? Otherwise enjoying the game and the translation other then that has been phenomenal. Not sure if this guy has any other plans for translating but Im going through my games that Ive downloaded over the years to figure out what games have such atrocious translations that they arent fun to play due to that. How would I go about doing a translation request? Ive never done that before.

Edit: Its just the skill name thats not translated, if you click on the skill it translated to perfect english tellin you what it is and what it does.

Note to self, click on icons before assuming something isnt translated. :whistle:
Yeah those are pictures and since they are TLed if you click on them I left it.

You can just DM me your request and when I get to it I'll get you an estimate and we go from there.

gutshell

Dec 12, 2019
Game's alright so far. Is it just me, or do you lose your equipment after every patrol?

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
I never thought I'd say this, but this game's H-scenes are really drawn out. And I mean really really drawn out. There's so much talking and inner thoughts it's baffling.

Ma-ku

Sep 23, 2020
Hi, a question for those who play it on joiplay, I'm having trouble with the lag when you're fighting, any way/s to do something about it?? Everything else runs smoothly, just the combat part was lagging.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am not entirely sure on how the corruption worked either unless it was just them being more open of their fetish as you progress through their scenes which is why i said it seemed light to me.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
looks like the spiritual successor to celestophonia
Not even remotely. Quality wise, it's about 1/20th the level of Celesphonia. Content is also almost completely tied to the main story, and there's very little that's up to your choices. In Celesphonia, you choose if you want to do anything, and there's a fair bit of sandbox-ish content. This game, the main character as well as the rest of the heroines get corrupted as part of the main story. Finally, in terms of amount of content, there's significantly less here compared to Celesphonia.

That said, it's an okay game. But the only real similarity between this game and that one, is they both have magical girls.

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes