RPGM Completed Stranded With Benefits Episode 2 [Daniels K]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Sooo... this game it's complete???,i mean i finished but that's it?, there's suppoded to be 6 different endings(only 2/6)?, and what the hell happen with the guy who was a father(i can't remember the name), and the "crazy Electra's sindrome" Erica?, it will be a update in the future or this is all we have??

Reactions: Serax7

babar

Jun 17, 2017
Someone would have it full episode 2
on the patreon page it is said that the game is over

Kinioo

Aug 15, 2017
There are really six endings or just two? I had only Carl's and Erica's ending :( Any walkthrough how to end in another way ?

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Walkthrough would be nice. I'm stuck after elections where Liam become leader. There's nothing to do, no one giving you tasks and no active zone on the map. The only way out is on a raft with Chey, but it's game over. How can I get other endings?

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
For some reason I can’t play the game. I downloaded and unzipped the files, but I can’t find .exe file to play. I have rpgm ace and can play other rpgm games. Am I missing something?

Kingalready

Dec 17, 2017
guys , I wanna ask : Stranded of benefits EP 2 , after vote for liam , why I don't see any misson ?? i'm stuck

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
For some reason I can’t play the game. I downloaded and unzipped the files, but I can’t find .exe file to play. I have rpgm ace and can play other rpgm games. Am I missing something?
Sounds like an AV false positive issue. Did you check your anti-virus' quarantine? I expect the .exe was removed there.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
problem.after liam become the lead i talk to him the other men and the 4 girls but what must i do now? no way or point what i must do

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I dont mean to offensive, but it's that it? I've played it and got irene end and sphere end. So there's no ending with laura, chey(beside the raft one ofc), or claire? Really disappointed cause she just become a minor character here. Really love her in 1st game.
how did you actually get an ending? I am stuck after the vote where Liam gets lead. Edit: Actually reverted one of my saves go for a walk by yourself, then you can actually move on to the"plan".

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
hay guys some one change the statue to completed (imp)
the game is completed
we dont want this site to have any problem like that

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
hay guys some one change the statue to completed (imp)
the game is completed
we dont want this site to have any problem like that
done it
next time @ one of the Staff or a Moderator

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I got till end of game, and when touch sphere there are : first option to hide it, second to use it and than 4 "open ending" options, but when I click on them nothing happens...is it bug or is it supposed to "work" that way?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes