RPGM Completed Stranded With Benefits Episode 2 [Daniels K]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dear Daniels K,

If you're readying this, your game is a mediocre mess, you lack any professionalism for someone working full-time and making hefty sum per month, the previous version of Stranded with Benefits was a buggy mess with a rushed ending, there's no consistency to it's story, characters lack depth and any motivation whatsoever, at this point you could hire someone to debug your games or at least outsource it to your community. The only reason you get so much money is the same reason zombie survival crafting games do so in early access, lack of professionally made products by competent developers who at this point want nothing to do with the genre do to over saturation by untalented hacks, leading people to seek whatever product is available. At least you don't abandon your games like so many do, a point in your favor i guess. Cheers mate.

Sincerely, someone who wont be buying your products and will actively ask others to do the same.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I think the whole buggy mess comment might be out of proportion...I haven't encountered any serious bug at all.
I myself enjoyed it, didn't find any trouble with my play through either

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think the whole buggy mess comment might be out of proportion...I haven't encountered any serious bug at all.
He said "the previous version of Stranded with Benefits was a buggy mess with a rushed ending"
He meant stranded with benefits 1. The last update he did to Stranded with Benefits 1 was nothing but a mini cg show that wasted a few minutes of everyone's time. And the mess before that had duplicates standing around and buggy quests.
The part 2 is much much better than the first but here's to hoping he's learned his lesson.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
He said "the previous version of Stranded with Benefits was a buggy mess with a rushed ending"
He meant stranded with benefits 1. The last update he did to Stranded with Benefits 1 was nothing but a mini cg show that wasted a few minutes of everyone's time. And the mess before that had duplicates standing around and buggy quests.
The part 2 is much much better than the first but here's to hoping he's learned his lesson.
Ah True!!! can agree with that, will teach me about not reading above the previous comment :oops:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
If he keep flagging it, please change the title to be Stranded with Benefactor 2. Rename the title, the rar files and every comment never type anymore the original if posting. :p

Reactions: muttdoggy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks mate!!! Downloading the sweet meat now

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes