RPGM Completed Stranded With Benefits Episode 2 [Daniels K]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Thank you for the download works fine here

sanktyk101 .sounds like your download is missing some packets you may have to try again.

Reactions: santyk101

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
running at 16mbps here and it came down ok but hold that thought was a bit disappointed with the ending. went for the resist route will replay tomorrow from save and go for join route see what that offers

sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
"Completed Projects :
- Stranded with Benefits Episodes 1 and 2"

... Is this done?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I believe it was but not 100% sure, maybe others could confirm. Here is Quote after last release

Stranded with Benefits - Limited reward Tier
Hey everyone! So as you might have noticed The previous Stranded with Benefits update was pretty much the ending of the series for now, except for some open endings that I wanted to give to some of you. On that note a new Tier was opened for those that wish to impact the game's endings, this is a limited tier to 4 slots. So if you wish to see something happen, for example Jason and Anna have a special ending or Chey and Laura or whatever you can think of all you have to do is upgrade to the special Tier and send me a message with the specifications. Jason has the Sphere's power so everything is possible... The endings will have at least 15 minutes each and will be present in the final version!

Thank you for your support!

Chissident

May 27, 2017
What PM is everyone talking about? Also, what's with the open ending thing?

Also, I very much liked Episode 1, I didn't encounter anything wrong. Episode 2 however, I encountered several bugs and also a whole lotta plot holes.

Anyway, once again, what PM is everyone talking about? Also, what's with the open ending thing?

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
What PM is everyone talking about? Also, what's with the open ending thing?

Also, I very much liked Episode 1, I didn't encounter anything wrong. Episode 2 however, I encountered several bugs and also a whole lotta plot holes.

Anyway, once again, what PM is everyone talking about? Also, what's with the open ending thing?
A new tier for people to pay. And pm him an ending THEY WANT.
Kinda like custom endings they wanted to see?
He will create a game update and send it only to THEM.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The update was amusing. As the original Patreon that designed and submitted Cheyanne, back when there were two of us at the top donation tier (before the game went south with the sphere and him focusing on Zoe's BS more than anything else) I hope there is a good ending for her. :)

NegusHabesha

Apr 29, 2017
The story is fucking incredible in this game, i fucking love it. My only let down was the sex scenes i wish there were more and also i wish the ones that are there were longer with different positions. Other than that tho this game is fucking awesome!

Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
I dont mean to offensive, but it's that it? I've played it and got irene end and sphere end. So there's no ending with laura, chey(beside the raft one ofc), or claire? Really disappointed cause she just become a minor character here. Really love her in 1st game.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I dont mean to offensive, but it's that it? I've played it and got irene end and sphere end. So there's no ending with laura, chey(beside the raft one ofc), or claire? Really disappointed cause she just become a minor character here. Really love her in 1st game.
Yeah, it was his first game, and he quickly dropped it to update the (IMHO duumbass game) Zoe's Temptations. I really liked Irene in the first game, she was what made me pledge to him as a Patreon originally and actually design the "Cheyanne" character to be added as the highest tier reward at the time.

Unfortunately what could have been a cool premise with the whole stranded thing, and the interplay of relationships between the characters, became a steaming sack when he released Episode 2. The treatment of the original women from v1 made me really not like v2 at all.

Reactions: n0b0dy
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes