RPGM - Completed - Stranded With Benefits Episode 2 [Daniels K]

1. 3.00 star(s)

WorkPlease

Enjoyed this one slightly more than the previous episode, with the introduction of other supporting characters with differing personalities. As with the previous game, and most, if not all, RPGM games, expect going from one area to another area, but Daniel alleviates this with a guided path hints on the ground and reasonable area sizes.

Fairly good plot, some pretty girls, same deal as the previous episode but with multiple endings.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Tomboll

I like the core story, harem sci-fi/thriller. I still like the main protagonist, he has made a little bit of character developement since previous episode. Just a little bit.

Character art (the new characters) and genital art has improved. Animation and choreography has improved significantly since previous episode. I consider it good for around half (have not counted) the sex scenes.

There are no endless loops in the game if you are looking for fapping material. But the assets are readily available in the folder so you can easily make your own loops.

The few existing fetching tasks are pretty short. It crashed several times for me. Saving often is recommended.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

kimoo

just the same as previous part

the story

the choices

the playtime

the animation

so should you play it ???
    believe me no

why 2 stars
    -bad choice system (the character in the game keep humiliating you and you cannot even respond)
    -RPGM really i hated this engine more and more because of daniels K

*_*waste of time