RPGM Completed Stranded With Benefits Episode 2 [Daniels K]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks man, also does anyone know if you get different story/scenes when you take the neagtive options (-1A instead of +1A) ?

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
BEWARE! THIS TEXT COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Ok i dont know what to think of this game anymore....
I mean the story is intresting in one way but the presentation is just bad.
3 sentence-sex-3 sentence-sex-3 sentence-sex ......
And whats with this guy that died??? We couldnt shoot him but suddenly he grabs the gun and shoot himself AND this is killing him......WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!? And thats just one example.

Same with the sex-scenes. The quality ist really really good, great graphic, sexy models, smoth animations BUT!!!!....every sex-scene is just one simple loop. No forplay, no cumshots, no changing of angle or position just "Wanna fuck?"- 1loop - end!

Im absolutly confused what to think about this game....

Last edited:

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Found a 0.4 link

P.S. The download site was created by lucifer himself, still is better than nothing.

Bobsuncle1

Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to get a copy of both episodes completed? He has posted on his patreon that he has completed both (also the first episode page only links to version 0.9).

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
hmmm got the T3 ep1 around thought they were same as v 0.9 will add it when i can on that thread see if it is the same or not

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
No idea what to say. First time giving a link, sorry that I'm not much help there, hope it gets fixed

Reactions: santyk101
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes