Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Will come back for more and just agree, bang them all. Well, maybe with a reservation for 4 then as I don't like hard surprises! Personal fave is 6.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Will come back for more and just agree, bang them all. Well, maybe with a reservation for 4 then as I don't like hard surprises! Personal fave is 6.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:
He learned a lot from his first game and if this one is as good he'll get far

Reactions: TheDick69+

erkper

May 16, 2018
so far seems to be on par with callisto.
Minus Callisto's whole confusing "go to the captain's desk to watch the KN prologue before you start playing the actual sandbox game" aspect.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just in case space pirates know not where to snuff y”all:
1665258881812.png
There is always time for a selfie!

Guess who's back in v0.20 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meow!
I wonder whether Aureska will come out on top of the Pirate character style poll?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Development has already moved on to the creation of a mining exploration game

1665259039237.png

to be incorporated into v0.2.

Welcome back to planet radar searching the mass effect of stars in gaming.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3rd girl must be callisto's mc and what's her name descendant.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so far seems to be on par with callisto.
He did say he learned a lot on his first game and also took feedback, I hope he does well, his 1st game was very good and like you said his 2nd taking same path, but I think it's gonna be better and longer, we just need to encourage him and of course not rush him, Rather see updates once every 1-2 months than tiny ones every 2 weeks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He did say he learned a lot on his first game and also took feedback, I hope he does well, his 1st game was very good and like you said his 2nd taking same path, but I think it's gonna be better and longer, we just need to encourage him and of course not rush him, Rather see updates once every 1-2 months than tiny ones every 2 weeks.
yea we got time (at least some of us).

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
I'm going to give it a try tonight. I enjoyed Callisto for the most part. The only complaint I had was that some of the transitions were jarring from the sandbox to plot events. The rest of Callisto was very well done. Hopefully this one will be too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm going to give it a try tonight. I enjoyed Callisto for the most part. The only complaint I had was that some of the transitions were jarring from the sandbox to plot events. The rest of Callisto was very well done. Hopefully this one will be too.
no sandbox yet on this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No actual plot either, no actual depth, no actual intrigue, no actual tension, no action.
All it feels like is void: de-void of emotion, de-void of momentum, de-void of direction.

Callisto did something very good: MC had direction, MC had passion, MC had someone invested in him.

Here tho, so far, MC has been relying heavily on someone very much invested in their family,
a rig nobody knows how to operate,
while the A.I. running the fiasco and doing what she wishes is all over the place.

Are we confident we ain”t got some kind a ”I am robot” or ”umbrella” little vengeful girl A.I.
running our lives?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
based on her face mc did something which she didn't like.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes