Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fulfilling their comodities contracts (rather than their military contracts) will also increase their rep statuses. You can also fulfill military contracts where the opponent is the Raider faction or the Flea faction without any adverse effects to the rep status of any of the various "commerce" factions. It still takes a while to get the rep status of those 2 factions above 60, but it is doable.
i fill orders every day but still those 2 don't go up (rather go down since udar i think is 0.2% down every day/month).

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I very much like the game, too much management of prod, resources etc... but still like it, however I hate the reseting of the political reputations by faction, I can build up high reputations with several factions and suddenly they are all back to "0"
there must be something wrong in the way it accounts for this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I very much like the game, too much management of prod, resources etc... but still like it, however I hate the reseting of the political reputations by faction, I can build up high reputations with several factions and suddenly they are all back to "0"
there must be something wrong in the way it accounts for this
you do something which is seen bad.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Xavster Something not right I didn't allow any ship from lavarian to pass and still they engage with the other people and alexia saying she'll keep them in opposite sides when they dock. Didn't like them since the start game so meanwhile you decide what to do I'll send my ships to destroy all their missions :devilish:

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
things i find lacking.
the repair system for the fleets need some work cant even see what i need too repair the ships and the cost in general is more pricy than the rewards xD

no real way too interact with the majoriy of the girls

mining ships should have a auto mining ability insted of constantly babysitting the same ship every day even with multiple ships the one is just permanently parked in the station insted of a hired crew too man them

need more day too day randomness, so far the easy and simple get rich way is just allow any policy that gives money and just continy too click next day until you have over 600k and nothing literarly happends exept some bad rep that can be rebuild

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hey a question..

have done all upgrades have build the carriers and fighters and everything to do is finished..

was that it with the game???

on day 176 everything upgraded all Development Opportunities done all ships build and now what???
skipping the days and nothing else happens???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey a question..

have done all upgrades have build the carriers and fighters and everything to do is finished..

was that it with the game???

on day 176 everything upgraded all Development Opportunities done all ships build and now what???
skipping the days and nothing else happens???
until next update.

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
oh wow i could swear there was a completed tag when i downloaded this :unsure::unsure:
a hint that it is the end of the current update would be nice then...
Xavster's game Callisto is completed. Stellar Crossroads is still a work on progress. As part of the Dev Team I can tell you, we are working on the current update.

Reactions: Steinchen

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh wow i could swear there was a completed tag when i downloaded this :unsure::unsure:
a hint that it is the end of the current update would be nice then...
you can still continue mining, building ships, fucking dwarf's daughter, play chess, attacking other ships, whatever is repeatable.

Reactions: MarsUltor
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes