• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You are free to do whatever you want throughout the universe, you have three companion options to choose from.

A: A hairy, ugly, old and probably stinky dwarf.
B: A not so old but very stupid, ugly and probably stinky too, big, brute orc.
or
C: A beautiful, young, delicate, who surely smells delicious lovely girl.

MC answer:
I choose option A, I'm taking the stinky old dwarf.

meme-face-palm.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, well, except that actually he hasn't a choice, since the dwarf was the only free person available as he would have need to pay for the others' freedom a money he doesn't have

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, well, except that actually he hasn't a choice, since the dwarf was the only free person available as he would have need to pay for the others' freedom a money he doesn't have
Dude, it was a joke, relax.:KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You are free to do whatever you want throughout the universe, you have three companion options to choose from.

A: A hairy, ugly, old and probably stinky dwarf.
B: A not so old but very stupid, ugly and probably stinky too, big, brute orc.
or
C: A beautiful, young, delicate, who surely smells delicious lovely girl.

MC answer:
I choose option A, I'm taking the stinky old dwarf.

View attachment 2055926
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
hey no kinkshaming. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well had no other games to play (and i have ~130 on playlist (although "some" are abandoned or on hold)) and didn't want to dl new game so played this and liked it, for sure mc can't keep his hands off from dwarf's "daughter" (which has "some" resemblances to 1 of callisto's crew).

Reactions: El Tanque

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just started only at part when dwarfs daughter shows up and still cracking up, mc looking at both of them, that was a good one, if you make this game as good as your first one you will have a lot fans.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Callisto is among my favorites. So i hiped about this game (y)
The challenge with Callisto was getting game at 100%, I uploaded a save when I did it, had fun playing the game a couple million times to get to 100% lol.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Xavster if it's just for a few renders on a screen... why not use them all; not only does it increase unique render count but girl count... then some shut in may be inspired to drop some cash your way and pay for special renders?
but honestly my real advise, tell the story You want to tell, that way you won't get burned out telling it.

Reactions: TheDick69+

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Xavster if it's just for a few renders on a screen... why not use them all; not only does it increase unique render count but girl count... then some shut in may be inspired to drop some cash your way and pay for special renders?
but honestly my real advise, tell the story You want to tell, that way you won't get burned out telling it.
Polls are done in order to engage the community in the creative process. It is also used to stimulate my creative process. Often I take feedback that sends me in a different direction to what I would have gone. Often this results in really good outcomes that would not have occurred without this input.

Whilst I still retain creative control and do not include content that I do not personally like, I'm not inflexible to change. One of the weaknesses in many games is that the characters all end up all looking the same. Not particularly surprising if you only have one viewpoint.

The majority of characters above will appear in the game. Their relative prominence will however be guided by the results of the poll. Note that many of them will be adjusted to suit game roles and they are more race designs than character designs. Many of the characters will be male utilising the style and skin texture of the created characters. The poll was done using female characters in order to level the playing field.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1 and 8 could be from callisto and 4 could be dude. if pirate i'd vote 2 and damsel in distress would be 6.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes