• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I'm on 0.18 could someone point me where Aunt Nina is? how do I reach her? the walkthrough mentions she lives near the university campus amd I've been able to reach grandmother's house, Masha's, Sasha's but can't find aunt Nina's yet...

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
which one is the grandmother??

at chkalovsky , it isn't hard , you just didn't went to all the places

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I've said it before, and I will say it again. He have the unfinished product, he wants to sell. If I have to go out of my way, to find (not that hard, since I'm here) a translation, that makes me able to play it, I will not pay for it. Because simply, he doesn't want me to play it. And setting up a 1000$ >A MONTH< patreon for translation of something that might see a tri-monthly update, is not good enough. That's more akin to highwayrobbery.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I've said it before, and I will say it again. He have the unfinished product, he wants to sell. If I have to go out of my way, to find (not that hard, since I'm here) a translation, that makes me able to play it, I will not pay for it. Because simply, he doesn't want me to play it. And setting up a 1000$ >A MONTH< patreon for translation of something that might see a tri-monthly update, is not good enough. That's more akin to highwayrobbery.
Avenger updates his games once a month.

And he's provided translations for ages, they aren't from here.

But ok Champ, you do you. You'd know both of the above if you were actually paying for it, so what's been lost? Nothing.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016

But ok Champ, you do you. You'd know both of the above if you were actually paying for it, so what's been lost? Nothing.
SOB last post on his site May the 26'th. While he did say he provided a translation, I still had to apply the one from THIS site for it to be translated. While that may be becoz the link here is the untranslated version, how can I know, other than buying the game. And that be going in blind. So dont you start putting words in my mouth, or try to make me look like some sort of evil cunt. And most definitily. Don't talk down to me.

Edit: exact date was wrong. Arguement still stand

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016

Hes not updating once a month. Last update was on 25 May.

Edit: exact dates this year
TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2017
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017
FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 2017
FRIDAY, MAY 26, 2017

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016

So I live and almost healthy, a bit simple but you can live and work.
I unexpectedly rested on the nature recently, so do not come out this weekend to update. Excuse me, but halfway through the summer, and I am nowhere and did not get out, too, need to rest, or I bend.

Exit to update moves on the trail. week.
The current distribution will be in the evening, at night, but it is better to wait for a few of days and wait for 0.19
When a new Refresh is only 2 links:
- an updated multimedia archive (18-Refresh)
- the very novelty 0.19
Refresh will have to be put on file, as usual.

I wish to spend the weekend well, and I left to finish to update, so do not waste :)

Ok.. that made my brain hurt. Simple speak please? :coldsweat:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
which one is the grandmother??

at chkalovsky , it isn't hard , you just didn't went to all the places
Damn son... the option of her house kinda camouflages with the picture of the background itself, almost impossible to see. Thanks a lot.

Also the grandma is Julia you gotta go to the map in your house, suburbs and then one called "z.theworld?" she's only available after your stepsiter Jana mentions her and you talk about her with your mother during the mornings, she has no content whatsoever you can juts visit her and it's recommended you say you're not his grandson so in future updates you can bang her.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
SOB last post on his site May the 26'th. While he did say he provided a translation, I still had to apply the one from THIS site for it to be translated. While that may be becoz the link here is the untranslated version, how can I know, other than buying the game. And that be going in blind. So dont you start putting words in my mouth, or try to make me look like some sort of evil cunt. And most definitily. Don't talk down to me.

How can you know things before you know them? That's your question?

Well you could ask rather than presuming. Or you could, dunno, Google it? Hell, you could email him directly if you were really curious.

And there is no translation from this site. This site provides modified versions of the game in order to cheat. It doesn't do translations, the game comes translated.

And I don't need to make you look like a cunt, you do that all on your own.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016

You could know by going to avenger's blog (there is a link in OP), clicking the link to english version and reading what is written there. I know reading with understanding is a dying skill but at least try.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
You know... I could say fuck it, and leave you two to your schoolyard attitude, but hey. Here is the info I have to go with:

1.) From June 27'th (0.18 relase was May 26'th) At this stage two games are issued: Son of a bitch and Big Kuyash. I make updates one by one. Son of a bitch has begun to be translated, but the game is huge and I will do it gradually, update 0.18 has been already translated.

2.) And from the May 26'th post itself: Also the first experience of translation showed that on release of a new update will be spent more time.

3.) On the download post, there is an attachment and the post up top states the following: Start_en_18.qsp - It is the English vanilla file. The stats for any of the characters have not been touched and no cheat menu exist in this version.

With this info, how can I conclude anything else, that the translation is either not done, or not done completely. Both things that make the game unplayable, as I dont read vodkarunes. And before you even start, I don't intend to check daily for each and every single gameblog, for each and every game out there. But you two, can do what ever you want. I'm done with you.

Tonny Montana

May 31, 2017
where to see the numerical values (point values) of statistics? I read somewhere...
" For Attitude, I think it should be
hates, negative, dislikes, neutral, friendly, always ready to help, and ready for anything
0-149, 150-299, 300-499, 500-599, 600-749, 750-899, and 900-1000 for those who want point values..."

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
where to see the numerical values (point values) of statistics? I read somewhere...
" For Attitude, I think it should be
hates, negative, dislikes, neutral, friendly, always ready to help, and ready for anything
0-149, 150-299, 300-499, 500-599, 600-749, 750-899, and 900-1000 for those who want point values..."
click on people icon and the char you want to see attributes for

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
either you modify the qsp file to show you the numbers
or just use a modified version of qsp's

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
You know... I could say fuck it, and leave you two to your schoolyard attitude, but hey. Here is the info I have to go with:

1.) From June 27'th (0.18 relase was May 26'th) At this stage two games are issued: Son of a bitch and Big Kuyash. I make updates one by one. Son of a bitch has begun to be translated, but the game is huge and I will do it gradually, update 0.18 has been already translated.

2.) And from the May 26'th post itself: Also the first experience of translation showed that on release of a new update will be spent more time.

3.) On the download post, there is an attachment and the post up top states the following: Start_en_18.qsp - It is the English vanilla file. The stats for any of the characters have not been touched and no cheat menu exist in this version.

With this info, how can I conclude anything else, that the translation is either not done, or not done completely. Both things that make the game unplayable, as I dont read vodkarunes. And before you even start, I don't intend to check daily for each and every single gameblog, for each and every game out there. But you two, can do what ever you want. I'm done with you.
Avenger is sending english translations by email if you ask him to do, those translations are machine translated and are same ones that are here, or translated using same tools (guy from tfgamesite made that tool). Except of course some are modded with cheats and stuff.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes