$res_question_test_father_katya_answer_2=''true''
$res_question_test_father_katya_answer_3=''true''

$data[''события_катя_занятия_дома_цепочка'']=5
$data[''открытие_лок_дом_кати'']=1
$gg[''Работа_в_репетитор_литературы''] = 1

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I guess he has no ideea that the crooks and pirates on this site make him publicity and i found his game thanks to them ( and wanted to support even tho i have free acces to his game).
He sounded in that post like this :)))).
Mojo Jojo was one of the best super villains ever! I loved that scene. hilarious!

Reactions: ozzbrain

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Knock up 3 at the same time (almost), this game going places, lol. maybe end of the game will be the player run a daycare center :p

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not sure if this has been reported or not but when I choose the People Cheats and select Antonia's events for the dinner it brings me to the dinner for Irena and Masha.

Kind of caught me off guard there.

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Not sure if this has been reported or not but when I choose the People Cheats and select Antonia's events for the dinner it brings me to the dinner for Irena and Masha.

Kind of caught me off guard there.
Yeah I've noticed a couple things with the cheats. Under Masha variables it has stuff for sveta. Under Nina events only says "back" 2 times. The 2nd "back" is the panties event.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
does anyone know, what the info on the laptop mentioning some textnote to safe/backup is linked with?
is it the triggerpoint to have access to kates house on weekends to do the mentoring after the test with the father?
or the info, that the father has broken the relationship?...
sorry that I have not the correct game-date (the note is somewhat in the end of october and comes after speaking with Kate in the park (?)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
does anyone know, what the info on the laptop mentioning some textnote to safe/backup is linked with?
is it the triggerpoint to have access to kates house on weekends to do the mentoring after the test with the father?
or the info, that the father has broken the relationship?...
sorry that I have not the correct game-date (the note is somewhat in the end of october and comes after speaking with Kate in the park (?)
Im honestly not sure what you mean if you're meaning "record a text" yes it is used if you want to seduce catch, since if her thinks nothing is happing he checks

Reactions: toolkitxx

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Im honestly not sure what you mean if you're meaning "record a text" yes it is used if you want to seduce catch, since if her thinks nothing is happing he checks
yes, this was the button I am wondering about... but now I am confused... "seduce catch" meaning who? (Kate?)... I had massage-scenes with kate in the training-room which led to seducing before seeing this button... if this button is related to another person, pls clarify...

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
yes, this was the button I am wondering about... but now I am confused... "seduce catch" meaning who? (Kate?)... I had massage-scenes with kate in the training-room which led to seducing before seeing this button... if this button is related to another person, pls clarify...
Yes it is related to kate, it helps you get to the point of blowjobs.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
What quacker is saying is that the option in the laptop lets you record the text for the tutoring lessons with Kate. You need to buy the recorder at the mall for it. After you bought it and you became a tutor you can record the lessons and thus they will be played while you can kiss and grope Kate. The father tends to listen if everything is allright in the room and will hear the lessons being recited.

Reactions: trau de and Quacker

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've gone into the New Year and the University is closed, does that mean its vacation time or did I screw something up by using the cheats?

Also seemed to have lost the ability to get the job in the business center where I meet the boss's wife, I went in but didn't select the job yet (I didn't want to play that branch) but now its gone entirely.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Closed university is a regular thing when there are holidays - so no sweat there.
The job is only offered after you rescue the boss from a beating in the park - did you play with those flags maybe?

Post scriptum: cheats are a bad thing :D

Reactions: Papa Ernie

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Closed university is a regular thing when there are holidays - so no sweat there.
The job is only offered after you rescue the boss from a beating in the park - did you play with those flags maybe?

Post scriptum: cheats are a bad thing :D
Ah, that makes sense.

I've played with a few, still can't get Oksana back on track and away from her boyfriend but I've done her enough times I don't care. I did rescue the boss, couldn't tell you what those flags are so I don't think I touched them, usually I just do the ones for whatever character I want to see content for.

If its gone I can do it again when the next version comes out and I want to start again. I love the game overall, but just seen so many of the choices so many times I get to a certain point then just changing flags to skip the grind.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016

So I live and almost healthy, a bit simple but you can live and work.
I unexpectedly rested on the nature recently, so do not come out this weekend to update. Excuse me, but halfway through the summer, and I am nowhere and did not get out, too, need to rest, or I bend.

Exit to update moves on the trail. week.
The current distribution will be in the evening, at night, but it is better to wait for a few of days and wait for 0.19
When a new Refresh is only 2 links:
- an updated multimedia archive (18-Refresh)
- the very novelty 0.19
Refresh will have to be put on file, as usual.

I wish to spend the weekend well, and I left to finish to update, so do not waste :)

Reactions: Tony 36

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there! I'd like for someone to quote me, I wanna know if this is a patreon game you can support? is this like perestrello's life patreon game? better? seems like this is the same but... free... which is weird nowadays lol.
Thanks in advance

Evgeniybiceps1

May 30, 2017
Hi there! I'd like for someone to quote me, I wanna know if this is a patreon game you can support? is this like perestrello's life patreon game? better? seems like this is the same but... free... which is weird nowadays lol.
Thanks in advance
Developer have a patreon page you can find it on first page.For new updates u need to pay money , but is pirate forum yohoho so here you can get it for free.SOB more better lul

ns332

May 14, 2017
Thanks in advance
This game has more content and costs cheaper then perestrello. And yes, you can find it on patreon.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes