• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
May I ask if someone with knowledge of Russian knows with doggy style or... is it bending her over? translates as cancer? I loled too hard when I read the option "Fuck Cancer" I was like "YEAH DUDE! FUCK THAT SHIT but lemme smash tho".

Reactions: ozzbrain

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
May I ask if someone with knowledge of Russian knows with doggy style or... is it bending her over? translates as cancer? I loled too hard when I read the option "Fuck Cancer" I was like "YEAH DUDE! FUCK THAT SHIT but lemme smash tho".
Yeah... ita the machine translation.... its what it becomes when translated...

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
we all know that cancer is a real asshole :D

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to fuck stepsister in the ass for a 2nd time or if it can be done more than just once? I mean I bought another iphone and anal lubricant but can't seem to find a time in which I can ask her... thanks in advance

Also does Sveta have a house you can access or you gotta keep walking til you find her everytime=

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to fuck stepsister in the ass for a 2nd time or if it can be done more than just once? I mean I bought another iphone and anal lubricant but can't seem to find a time in which I can ask her... thanks in advance

Also does Sveta have a house you can access or you gotta keep walking til you find her everytime=
She has a house. If you talk to her at the park she'll give you her address. It's in the same general area as aunt nina but it's the first block instead of the third one

smowky

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
For People trying to cheat in Qsp player based games just use "cheat engine" it is simple, you can find tutorials on how to on CH forums. Anyway, cheers for updating this thread with new versions.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I'm confused with this part of the guide

Alyona (english teacher):
You need to take english lessons on tuesdays and thursdays after the normal lessons and sleep during lessons. Do this a few times (7-10). Also you need to meet Elsa's father on weekends in the business district at 18:00 till 20:00

I'm roaming the business area (where you mom works and you can rent the aprtment) during those hours on weekends and I can't seem to find the way to trigger the meeting of this man... help please! alsho thanks in advance!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi there I'm confused with this part of the guide

Alyona (english teacher):
You need to take english lessons on tuesdays and thursdays after the normal lessons and sleep during lessons. Do this a few times (7-10). Also you need to meet Elsa's father on weekends in the business district at 18:00 till 20:00

I'm roaming the business area (where you mom works and you can rent the aprtment) during those hours on weekends and I can't seem to find the way to trigger the meeting of this man... help please! alsho thanks in advance!
Has your mother told you about her boss

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Has your mother told you about her boss
I think i have the same problem. I met Elsa in college, followed mom's boss to his house in taxi, but nothing happens in the weekends. Maybe I should progress in Kate's story then meet Brick (or whatever is his name) then progress with Elsa then her father pops up?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think i have the same problem. I met Elsa in college, followed mom's boss to his house in taxi, but nothing happens in the weekends. Maybe I should progress in Kate's story then meet Brick (or whatever is his name) then progress with Elsa then her father pops up?
You don't have to progress with kate to meet brick. You just have to beat his gang members after 0:00

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I turn away for a few days and come back all I see is people bickering. About what, I don't know.
I don't appreciate being called an idiot for spending money on this game by people who then download that copy for free

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I don't appreciate being called an idiot for spending money on this game by people who then download that copy for free
You might consider defining things you can change and things you cant change. People are entitled to have opinions - so have you. Changing other peoples opinions is one of the tougher ones and is never achieved by relentlessly pounding ones own opinion over and over but by giving the other person good arguments to change their opinion by themselves.

This is first and foremost a community and when it comes to english spoken help, advice or just general exchange of opinions this is by far the best if not the only place where players of the english version meet. Just the amount of outside hits for the walk-throughs is evidence enough. Most around here actually enjoy the game even if they dont agree with how the developer acts - those are 2 different things.

Reactions: trau de
D

Deleted member 22113

anonymous spooge factories called you stupid Oh, the humanity and all the passengers screaming around here. I told you; it – I can't even talk to people, their friends are on there! Ah! It's... it... it's a... ah! I... I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest: it's just laying there, mass of smoking wreckage

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes