Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Ooooh I see, I've met once her boss so I followed him which prompted the meeting with Elsa... I already had beaten enough gang slavs to meet the brick and stage the fake rescue plan.

So I can only meet Elsa's father again AFTER I trigger her blowjob? I'm still on movie dates. Thanks in advance.

Also pls, how to have anal with stepsister again? seems I can buy the anal lube and the iphone again but I can't get any time of the day or week to do her in the ass.

EDIT: Can anyone perform any kind of magic save editing or tell me where the saves are located? I've advanced with Sveta to the point of getting her pregnant and a house but now she got rid of me because I ignored one of her calls or didn't visit her for a week so... no more Sveta. Help?

Last edited:

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Ooooh I see, I've met once her boss so I followed him which prompted the meeting with Elsa... I already had beaten enough gang slavs to meet the brick and stage the fake rescue plan.

So I can only meet Elsa's father again AFTER I trigger her blowjob? I'm still on movie dates. Thanks in advance.

Also pls, how to have anal with stepsister again? seems I can buy the anal lube and the iphone again but I can't get any time of the day or week to do her in the ass.

EDIT: Can anyone perform any kind of magic save editing or tell me where the saves are located? I've advanced with Sveta to the point of getting her pregnant and a house but now she got rid of me because I ignored one of her calls or didn't visit her for a week so... no more Sveta. Help?
@Quacker might be able to help you with the save

As of second anal - not possible to my knowledge

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

I can fix your save file but i need your save file an a copy of the qsp you are using

Reactions: Krull

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I can fix your save file but i need your save file an a copy of the qsp you are using
Sure no problem, in this save the moment you set up foot in the apartment you rented for her she ends things up :/

Also I'm using start_en_mod_reg_stats_18_sk

Thanks in advance!

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sure no problem, in this save the moment you set up foot in the apartment you rented for her she ends things up :/

Also I'm using start_en_mod_reg_stats_18_sk

Thanks in advance!
Hey @Storm4n... i play your save file an that hasnt even been unlocked?

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
is there a v0.17 torrent ? or do I have to download it only from Mega? cuz 11gb is too big for me and I have to download it in increments

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Ohhh fuck! I uploaded the wrong one and kept that only file deleting the others... now I gotta redo it! lol I guess in a way you fixed it lol. Now I can play through it again and don't fuck things up this time. Also I should remember to back up my saves. Thanks anyways!

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'm new to this game, started with this 0.18, are saves usually new version compatible or do we have to start a new game with the new version?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'm new to this game, started with this 0.18, are saves usually new version compatible or do we have to start a new game with the new version?
You should start a new game they gennerally arent compatible.... since new variables are added each time

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Yes and no. There are ways and conditions to make them fully compatible so you can continue an older save, but you can also start again with a cheat-enabled QSP to be sure.

Edit:
You should start a new game they gennerally arent compatible.... since new variables are added each time
Just for informational reference, in the QSP scope checking against a variable whose value is 0 vs checking against a non-existent variable is for all intents and purposes the same.
So, most new story triggers will work perfectly.
What won't work out-of-the-box non-zero initial values (like newly introduced characters) and stuff like arrays like it's used on the Characters Info panel, though you can also fix that kinda easily.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yes and no. There are ways and conditions to make them fully compatible so you can continue an older save, but you can also start again with a cheat-enabled QSP to be sure.

Edit:

Just for informational reference, in the QSP scope checking against a variable whose value is 0 vs checking against a non-existent variable is for all intents and purposes the same.
So, most new story triggers will work perfectly.
What won't work out-of-the-box non-zero initial values (like newly introduced characters) and stuff like arrays like it's used on the Characters Info panel, though you can also fix that kinda easily.
I know about that... someelse did that in the past... also i can easily edit or mod a save to change values... or i can easily as you said use a mod qsp to xheat my way to there point an mod a regular qsp to work with it...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes