Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
how to you view her files... i hope that is what you mean... they are located in the sob directory/assets/standalone_content/pics/unique_npc/elsa

Reactions: c124387

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I thought there was because in the mod it show's an anal counter with both of them.

Also can someone please help me activate Alena. I've slept in her class several times and nothing has triggered.

I also can't seem to get to take a picture of Elena. How many BJ does she have to do? or is there a certain place I have to be in order to take it?
Alena is a part of the Elsa storyline. You need to meet with her father at the office during weekends. After some time, he will spill dirt on Alena you use as leverage against her. And if the picture you talk about above, is also a request you get from Elsa's father. You wont be able to do it before he ask for it.

Reactions: toolkitxx

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Anonymous
It makes sense to transfer money if Batman through once said that the game will be closed?

It will be closed - just as if the money does not translate
And so - the game will be released until the underground have that support
if the financial support of the players will not be - it will be bent any game

• Anonymous
    Well, do not be such an unpleasant situeviny when I translate the standard 200p 3 Refresh get one and then it turns out that the game is closed? I'm not even respectively 2 positions Refresh

• It's not even funny kidalovo it! Our club underground for almost two years and no cheat!
    So this is not
    Yes and yet there is no reason to stop

• What are they talking about? closing the game ( finish the game or abandon)?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
If i use my 'translate gibberish' ability correctly Batman claims that the game will not be developed further if there isnt enough money support thus freaking everyone out.

Reactions: Adoringfan

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
If i use my 'translate gibberish' ability correctly Batman claims that the game will not be developed further if there isnt enough money support thus freaking everyone out.
Check this shit "It is so fucking hot! And I have no money on air-conditioner! :d Looks like I am in sauna from morning till night! Anyway, lets talk about new version!", cmon be serious !! And some guy up in comments saying that he doesnt know what is it im complaining about :)). I wanted in past to suport this Avenger guy but the thing with "pirates" in past made me change my mind..Again when he decided to translate the game i said ill give him another chance ,but he changed his story again. No money from me hope he melts from heat like Arnold in final scene from Terminator 2.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Batman is constantly white knighting over on that forum. And that blog isnt even the main blog of the developer thus just for info at best

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey i can't play the game in english. I have tried pasting all the files in the post in the specified folder (Ofcourse one at a time) but the game is still in russian. Please help....
To play in english you need one file from the first page post : the one called start_eng_18.qsp.

That file has to be placed in your game folder under assets-> standalone_content
It has to be the only qsp file in there - remove all others

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Isn't he Russian? I had no idea it got hot in Russia, I thought it was like penguins and snow all year round.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
ever heard of the gobian desert my friend
Isn't he Russian? I had no idea it got hot in Russia, I thought it was like penguins and snow all year round.
Oh you ignorant fool :) - look

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Thats Siberia, part of Russia. :)
Whats his main blog ? bigkuyashblog?? cuz i see no activity there :-s.
Jup - that's the one. He states somewhere clearly that that is the only correct site and it also has the 'underground' club there (which is supposedly the group of people who bought the games)

Reactions: ozzbrain

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Here we go - found the part:

Quote'
Monday, May 15, 2017

This post is dedicated to all sorts of crooks and pirates, parasitizing on my games. They harm not only to me but also you and all who enjoy the game and who support them. Be careful when you go to other websites and blogs, there is only ONE official site of the game development, it . It may be a reference to angl.versiyu blog or patreon passing games, yet there is a topic on the albedo and the PL, the rest of the place is a complete game, you should not trust them. Especially if they will be asking you any sum.

Bad people hiding behind my name may ask you for money, do not need to do anything they translate, they can change one or more letters in the address of the site (blog), be careful.

Once again, there is only ONE official address of the blog game development '

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Here we go - found the part:

Quote'
Monday, May 15, 2017

This post is dedicated to all sorts of crooks and pirates, parasitizing on my games. They harm not only to me but also you and all who enjoy the game and who support them. Be careful when you go to other websites and blogs, there is only ONE official site of the game development, it . It may be a reference to angl.versiyu blog or patreon passing games, yet there is a topic on the albedo and the PL, the rest of the place is a complete game, you should not trust them. Especially if they will be asking you any sum.

Bad people hiding behind my name may ask you for money, do not need to do anything they translate, they can change one or more letters in the address of the site (blog), be careful.

Once again, there is only ONE official address of the blog game development '
I guess he has no ideea that the crooks and pirates on this site make him publicity and i found his game thanks to them ( and wanted to support even tho i have free acces to his game).
He sounded in that post like this :)))).

Reactions: toolkitxx

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Jup - that's the one. He states somewhere clearly that that is the only correct site and it also has the 'underground' club there (which is supposedly the group of people who bought the games)
The underground was cheap as well. You sent him the money and it entitled you 2 or 3 releases (updates). Been a while so forgot. His patreon is 2 bucks for SOB releases and that not that bad. If I understod it correctly future releases would be transelated into "non machine" English, where the old content would be worked on over time. What his patreon started out with and how it is now I got no real issue with as the focus is on release proper English transelation updates.

Reactions: trau de
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes