Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I'm into it.

Really I'm just into more progress in the cells.

The Private Rooms are fine and all if you're just in it to see some super heroine action, but the cells add that extra dimension of training the girls so they "voluntarily" perform for you.

Here's a question for everyone:

Do you prefer the existing workflow, or would you rather existing scenes be reused and slightly altered across, for example, the bordello and the cells? As in, take the sex scenes that have already been drawn for the bordello, make slight alterations to the facial expressions, etc. so that it fit the dialogue, and then use that same artwork for the cells?

Similarly, using the same "skeleton" and changing the faces/skin tones so that the same artwork can be reused for multiple girls (this is already done in the prison).

Assuming that he'd put out new artwork at the same pace (and presumably, over time, add "new" alternates to scenes that were simply reworked from other scenes) I think this would be a decent way to prevent production of artwork from bottlenecking the development of the game.
That would be a nice idea. Sure, some original content in a scene is nice every now and then, but the story is only important to "fire things up" if u know what I mean. Awesome gamestill

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Oh, also, quick question. Can starfire and her sister strip already? I've already done every scene in every costume with them, but the stripping/naked is nowhere to be seen

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Oh, also, quick question. Can starfire and her sister strip already? I've already done every scene in every costume with them, but the stripping/naked is nowhere to be seen
inside the cell? no they can dance and that is all. If you try to talk to starfire and it says nothing yet, then you unlocked all cell content.

Reactions: ponyguy

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
No update in December (as far as I remember)

Next update will be end of the month in January.

In the latest stream (from today) he mentioned that we can expect it to be a substantial update, in part because of the two months he'll have to work, and in part because of the backlog of content that got pushed from the previous few updates due to the event system that was introduced and the overhaul of some old systems.

Whether or not it'll actually be big update remains to be seen, but I'm hopeful.

Last edited:

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
I'm into it.

Really I'm just into more progress in the cells.

The Private Rooms are fine and all if you're just in it to see some super heroine action, but the cells add that extra dimension of training the girls so they "voluntarily" perform for you.

Here's a question for everyone:

Do you prefer the existing workflow, or would you rather existing scenes be reused and slightly altered across, for example, the bordello and the cells? As in, take the sex scenes that have already been drawn for the bordello, make slight alterations to the facial expressions, etc. so that it fit the dialogue, and then use that same artwork for the cells?

Similarly, using the same "skeleton" and changing the faces/skin tones so that the same artwork can be reused for multiple girls (this is already done in the prison).

Assuming that he'd put out new artwork at the same pace (and presumably, over time, add "new" alternates to scenes that were simply reworked from other scenes) I think this would be a decent way to prevent production of artwork from bottlenecking the development of the game.
We are currently working on changing up some workflow. There will be a Patreon poll and public poll running the month of January to see where the fan base stands with how we do things. We are listening.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
We are currently working on changing up some workflow. There will be a Patreon poll and public poll running the month of January to see where the fan base stands with how we do things. We are listening.
Howdy there, SmokeShank. Welcome to the site. :biggrin:

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
welcome

first congrats to the great game

but personally although I greatly appreciate adding new characters such as poison ivy and such

I would like you to also focus on finishing or expanding some older characters that have not been updated for a long time like Lois Harley Raven or Mercy

and it is said by someone who is looking forward to seeing Wonder Woman in the cell or seeing more content of the fire sisters

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes