FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
This update slower then my granma.
I don't know how to psychologically adapt to this. They said the update would be delayed by a week and every day after that it's disappointing how they lied.
You must be new, SR7 went from monthly updates, to bi monthly to tri monthly. It's a problem but the Kekreon subs will keep giving them money so they will never course correct, if anything they'll get worse.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
For a moment I thought there might be update, since WW is the only one I care about alongside a couple more, but then I saw that changelog is 2 months old (odd, I could swear it wasn't there 2 months ago)

Next step for Gunsmoke is blaming the fans, making his content agregious in purpose, forgetting completely about main characters like WW, Raven Batgirl and Lois. And then he'll just completely pull out of this project and leave it incomplete. Praise me for I am a prophet

Reactions: ghostfreak445

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
is there a way to import my save to the android version?
No. Only way to make anything like it is to manually modify an existing Android save - using something like saveeditonline. A lot of work, probably easier to play it through tbh.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I imagine when we become senior citizens, SR7 will move to be yearly updates.

With yearly delays.
i'm hoping he's actually trying to finish the amazon event and 2 months wasn't enough, that's why the delay, which I'm good with.

but that's probably just hopium, in reality the event won't be finished, even though update gets delayed.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
i'm hoping he's actually trying to finish the amazon event and 2 months wasn't enough, that's why the delay, which I'm good with.

but that's probably just hopium, in reality the event won't be finished, even though update gets delayed.
Pretty sure Amazon's island isn't even being finished in this update - only the ''story'' is, no fucking shot he's going to draw more than 15 sex scenes in one update, he'd sooner die of a heart attack than work that much.

Last edited:

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
So did they totally give up on animated sex scenes? There's like 3 early on and then just static pictures for all the rest.

candy_july

Jan 22, 2021
So did they totally give up on animated sex scenes? There's like 3 early on and then just static pictures for all the rest.
There was post on their patreon (dont remember when, but it sure was) about them deciding against animations, because animations=more effort=less content each update. I think it was when everyone was pissed at them because game had like dozens of girls and 1 (lol) sex-scene and shit-tone of "dance" and "strip" type of scenes. Those were times of monthly releases from SU.
Now i feel old, shit...

Last edited:

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I start to not able to tell whether or not something is drawn by an artist or the AI being fed with his entire gallery. It's progressing very quickly

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I'm just about to have it. More than 2 weeks delay and still nothing. Are the game developers getting lazy or they are just being assholes. Not even a annoucement saying were they stand with the game. Last year in febuary they had 10 days delay after 3 months of doing nothing.

Reactions: vireker and Redboi8

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
My guess is they'll release it next weekend instead of this coming one. If they haven't even begun testing seems unlikely they don't spend at least a week on that.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes