SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
I thought he had enough trouble with all the costumes already in the game. Now he's going to add more?
These are for a Halloween event. The event system is built as another game on top of SU. This allows SR7 to easily add costumes just to the event without adding a significant workload.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
That makes sense. Is the Halloween event planned to be introduced October 2018 or some time before?

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Also, since you appear to be apart of the team (I assume?) is SR7 working on SU by himself (as I previously thought) or is it a team effort?

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
Also, since you appear to be apart of the team (I assume?) is SR7 working on SU by himself (as I previously thought) or is it a team effort?
We are a two person team but much different than the typical H-game team. I personally handle all the business and community things (like coming here and posting), SR7 just has to be creative. SU has and will always be a 1 man effort, SR7 wants to keep it this way. We do have a programmer and artist but they are working on our small games for Newgrounds (like Bend or Break but bigger). SR7 has full creative control and final say over the Newgrounds game, but doesn't touch the technical or artistic components of the game.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I was torn between toga and French maid for Wonder Woman, but then I saw cavewoman. Hubba hubba. Hentai Gods, grant me this one request. Let it be cavewoman.
I see you are a person of better tastes. It was my second choice only because WW=Greek=Toga but cave woman would have been amazing as well. Too bad it looks like neither of those were chosen.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I see you are a person of better tastes. It was my second choice only because WW=Greek=Toga but cave woman would have been amazing as well. Too bad it looks like neither of those were chosen.
Darn. They didn't even get past the first round. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Grayking666
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes