ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Only if you have cheats enabled, there's the option when you first start a new game if you want them on or off, if you picked off, well, they're disabled for that save.
Been so long since I first started this game. Forgot that was a thing. XD

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
There seems to be a bug where if I change clothing of Harley, the button disappears and I have to close the game to continue. :(

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Why Daphne though?! Oh well, as long as Blackfire Egyptian Queen is a thing I can't complain.
Yeah Can't say I understand the Daphne fetish either. I don't understand why that was even an option. And Batgirl has been one of the sexiest characters. And daaam DC made sexy characters.

"No I'm not gonna lick it... I don't even know why that was an option..." - Nick Bounty​

Billy BoBimbo

Oct 29, 2017
I also have to inquire about an updated walkthrough, the current one is only for early game and I don't know what to focus on during mid-game

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Im kind of surprise there is no mod for this yet. As in inputting the nude versions of models. If I had my way the base would be nude the clothes would be extra lol. Would be so easy if this was Ren'Py. I don't feel like waiting 2 months for maybe getting Artemis and Supergirl naked in cell.

D

Deleted member 142505

Anyone have a 100% save for the latest version that they're willing to share?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Im kind of surprise there is no mod for this yet. As in inputting the nude versions of models. If I had my way the base would be nude the clothes would be extra lol. Would be so easy if this was Ren'Py. I don't feel like waiting 2 months for maybe getting Artemis and Supergirl naked in cell.
If you search on the search bar for any popular game name, you'll see other thread like assets or arts or the mods

how to unlock Meta Bordello and these scene View attachment 53095 View attachment 53096
1st one is clearly from another artist XD
2nd one is probly by an event or a pinup of sunsetriders. a single art if you'd call it. not related to the game

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Starfire vampire sounded hot. Perhaps that would be better suited for Blackfire though. I can see a Vampirella vibe from her.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I was torn between toga and French maid for Wonder Woman, but then I saw cavewoman. Hubba hubba. Hentai Gods, grant me this one request. Let it be cavewoman.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes