dap

Jun 5, 2017
maybe this is a dumb question... feel free to say if it is.
but what is the end goal to the breaking of the prisoners? is Lex gonna do public things with them?Become king, either by "marrying" Blackfire, Starfire or Audrey? Having Lois write articles on his enemies? take over the world?
this story is great! I'm just wondering what is the payoff to breaking girls, especially if they forget what is happening every morning.( or is that gonna change as they submit more and more to Lex?)
thanks
Dap

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
maybe this is a dumb question... feel free to say if it is.
but what is the end goal to the breaking of the prisoners? is Lex gonna do public things with them?Become king, either by "marrying" Blackfire, Starfire or Audrey? Having Lois write articles on his enemies? take over the world?
this story is great! I'm just wondering what is the payoff to breaking girls, especially if they forget what is happening every morning.( or is that gonna change as they submit more and more to Lex?)
thanks
Dap
The game is a long way from being finished so the end goal has not really presented itself yet.

Reactions: ponyguy

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I wanted to ask, whats the HD Asset pack for on Sun's patreon, SU or the LoK game? Also can anyone post the tournament standings post?

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
I also have the same doubt as the other guv. Are there any private room scenes besides Batgirl?
Yup, still no answer from answers for my question about it but after reading the changelog with spoilers, so far Batgirl is the only with the Private Room content.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yup, still no answer from answers for my question about it but after reading the changelog with spoilers, so far Batgirl is the only with the Private Room content.
Yes, Batgirl is the only one with Private Room scenes so far.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Is prison a constant loop? I'm playing for more than hakf an hour now and I can do only few things. Nothing changes. Does Lex break out of prison or should I just quit this game?

PickleRick

May 28, 2017
Is prison a constant loop? I'm playing for more than hakf an hour now and I can do only few things. Nothing changes. Does Lex break out of prison or should I just quit this game?
You should eventually break out, just keep talking to the other inmates, if it still doesn't work then your game is bugged.

Reactions: Stakos

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's a bug. I was able to get out by loading my save in version 2.1.2. and getting out in that one.

Reactions: Stakos

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
It's a bug. I was able to get out by loading my save in version 2.1.2. and getting out in that one.
Thanks but I've played it for the first time after a long time and I won't be able to do that. I guess I'll wait for the next version.

Reactions: ponyguy

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
When and where does he stream?
Also, he should just dump the blonde archer girl and green martian girl. Instead, he should implement summon Rogue and She-hulk.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Also, he should just dump the blonde archer girl and green martian girl. Instead, he should implement summon Rogue and She-hulk.
He streams on Picarto. Makes a post on his Patreon when he's about to stream.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
lol rouge and she-hulk is from MARVEL Universe you cant merge Marvel heroes with DC heroes.Even if it does it doesnt make sense its point less i mean how will LEX know these 2 characters.if some how he added these 2 characters how he going to make story about them so this doesnt make any sense and he will probably dont waste his time on this better ask for heroes that exists in DC universe.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Anybody got an updated version of the Walkthru? Would deeply appreciate it if someone posts one. Would definitely need it since a lot of things are now a bit more complex in this game. :D

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes