• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
If you're referring to the update, no it's not today. The roadmap has already been posted several times, so do some research before posting huge gifs.

2.1.9 – Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 – Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 – Artemis (March 30th)

I'd say there are two main factors, one is that this a unity game and the code is a mess. The other is that art being quite hard to replicate, something which is far easier on 3d games.

Here is my almost completed save:

Excellent work Krull, this might be my favorite so far.

EDIT: Guys if anyone wants to make their opinions, suggestions and critics heard by the developers go to this link and complete the survey.

Thanks for posting the Survey mate i didnt even realise that they had created a site ...and the survey helps a lot because non-patrons also get a chance to vote

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Apparently many people get their GG/SU news here - although we don't recommend it seeing as how it'd be easy to miss things that way - so here's a link to our latest post that may be of interest to some people:
Damm you @Gunsmoke Games I was going to post that here and farm those sweet likes. But whatever you do make this stuff, so I guess you can post it.

Quite excited for what you have in store for SU in 2019, if things keep up like the two previous updates I have no concerns.

However I have to highlight something from this 2019 post.

tease.png

So besides the main character of the completion update, we get some extra stuff as shown in 2.1.9, and that right there is a clue. Unfortunally there are many characters with bird simbolism but I hope that they are referring to Raven.

It wouldn't be impossible to be her since she is very popular in the game, and if I'm remebering correctly her content has been a work in progress for a while now ( Smoke post as proof), so the possibililty is quite real and so it's the HYPE!!!!!!!!!

I can. Seeing a nude Cheshire play with a nude Artemis's pussy against Artemis's will is fucking hot.
The possible interactions with Chesire make the Artemis Update one of my most hyped so far. So many possibilities.

with the new season of young justice adding new girls to the roster will this affect the future roadmap, once the main stuff is done
Damm I've forgotten about YJ season 3, but you are right. Plenty of new material to inspire SR7. However I'd recommend cauntion in adding more characters, since I'm sure most people would rather see the old ones getting more stuff.

Who can you take to the private rooms at the meta bordello?
All the heroines you can capture have scenes you can watch in the surveillance room. However only Batgirl, Artermis, Miss Martian and Terra have private room content with Lex. And so far only Terra has her exhibition scene, that will change with the upcoming updates.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Damm you @Gunsmoke Games I was going to post that here and farm those sweet likes. But whatever you do make this stuff, so I guess you can post it.

Quite excited for what you have in store for SU in 2019, if things keep up like the two previous updates I have no concerns.

However I have to highlight something from this 2019 post.

View attachment 211451

So besides the main character of the completion update, we get some extra stuff as shown in 2.1.9, and that right there is a clue. Unfortunally there are many characters with bird simbolism but I hope that they are referring to Raven.

It wouldn't be impossible to be her since she is very popular in the game, and if I'm remebering correctly her content has been a work in progress for a while now ( Smoke post as proof), so the possibililty is quite real and so it's the HYPE!!!!!!!!!

The possible interactions with Chesire make the Artemis Update one of my most hyped so far. So many possibilities.

Damm I've forgotten about YJ season 3, but you are right. Plenty of new material to inspire SR7. However I'd recommend cauntion in adding more characters, since I'm sure most people would rather see the old ones getting more stuff.

All the heroines you can capture have scenes you can watch in the surveillance room. However only Batgirl, Artermis, Miss Martian and Terra have private room content with Lex. And so far only Terra has her exhibition scene, that will change with the upcoming updates.
Might want to consider that the bird reference may be a deeper one than most people realize... XD

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Raven, Black Canary, Hawkgirl. Just to name three off the cuff.

Reactions: KaiserST

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
For me is don't matter what girl you will choose because all girls from DC are amazing .I am very excited to see new girls in cell(I love the dialogues between Lex and the girls).Thx for the poll is very nice that even those that are not patrons can participate to this poll

Reactions: Serra Angel

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
God I wish it's Hawkgirl

Also, can someone please help me with Audrey? I have had no success in getting the Vandal Savage conversation in the Office to appear. Audrey is literally the last girl. I have finished all the other content.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
For me is don't matter what girl you will choose because all girls from DC are amazing .I am very excited to see new girls in cell(I love the dialogues between Lex and the girls).Thx for the poll is very nice that even those that are not patrons can participate to this poll
I try to not read the dialogue as much, or think of my own variant of lex. Cause while it's easy to think of Clancy Brown's Lex voice from the cartoon remember he also voices Mr Krabs, and you are now reading all the dialogue and sex talk with Mr Krabs voice. Good luck with that guys.

Reactions: Renev

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I see what it is. The ruffling feather comment obviously means that Sunset finally listened and is giving fans more content of the best bird character: The Penguin.

Reactions: Gmeng and Pr0phet

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I try to not read the dialogue as much, or think of my own variant of lex. Cause while it's easy to think of Clancy Brown's Lex voice from the cartoon remember he also voices Mr Krabs, and you are now reading all the dialogue and sex talk with Mr Krabs voice. Good luck with that guys.

.... I hate you so much right now.

Reactions: Pr0phet

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Taken from the last post of Gunsmoke games-
  • The OC Alpha
In addition to all the SU goodness, we really want to get the OC project’s alpha into your hands this year – giving everyone a taste of not only the graphical design but also the core gameplay loop so it’s not some hypothetical project anymore. That said, SU will continue to take precedence over OC work for Sunset, so we’re playing it by ear.

For more than 2 years ive been following Something Unlimited’s progress but i have no idea whats that OC project can someone enlighten me?:unsure:

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Taken from the last post of Gunsmoke games-
  • The OC Alpha
In addition to all the SU goodness, we really want to get the OC project’s alpha into your hands this year – giving everyone a taste of not only the graphical design but also the core gameplay loop so it’s not some hypothetical project anymore. That said, SU will continue to take precedence over OC work for Sunset, so we’re playing it by ear.

For more than 2 years ive been following Something Unlimited’s progress but i have no idea whats that OC project can someone enlighten me?:unsure:
We haven't given much information on it. Development was started at the end of 2018. More information will be relayed when we have something more concrete to share.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes