• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
Did you check the "rooms" tab in Talia's Workshop? Unlike other girls, she stays with Talia and can't be put in the strip club or bordello (in-universe, it's because of her magic coming from Trigon and it's safer to use Talia's magic as extra precaution than just Lex's tech).
speaking of talia's rooms seeing how there are several there will they be getting more people held there as well? I mean they seem to be used for holding magical based superheros but then you have Zatanna controlled by the devices and have normal rooms in the cells or brothel. Are they for future magical people like Silver Banshee, Madam Xanadu, or Amethyst princess of gem world, or are girls like Circe and Morgan le fey gonna end up there?

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
We want you to really have the ability to ponder your choices and decisions without any pesky audio loop invading your thoughts.

Hello Gunsmoke, my old friend.
I've come to fap to your art again
Because boobies softly popping
Leaving my seed while your sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of smacking... my junk.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
why not fix things in the game before adding new things? i dont mean bugs and such, but like why not make all girl able to work in brothel private room before adding new stuff? not a game programmer so no clue if it easier to just add stuff and modify later?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
why not fix things in the game before adding new things? i dont mean bugs and such, but like why not make all girl able to work in brothel private room before adding new stuff? not a game programmer so no clue if it easier to just add stuff and modify later?
That's basically what they've shifted to now. Each two month update cycle focuses on completing the "main" content for a girl (cell content and stripper/bordello content all the way up to the exhibition room), with some extras also being added in if they have spare time. Last update the finished Terra, the one coming out at the turn of the month will be Miss Martian, and then the next one will be Artemis (they plan to do this for all girls, but that's all the ones they've specifically stated so far).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That's basically what they've shifted to now. Each two month update cycle focuses on completing the "main" content for a girl (cell content and stripper/bordello content all the way up to the exhibition room), with some extras also being added in if they have spare time. Last update the finished Terra, the one coming out at the turn of the month will be Miss Martian, and then the next one will be Artemis (they plan to do this for all girls, but that's all the ones they've specifically stated so far).
oki cool
wish them luck and hope they have the support to hire people as this game have a huge potential imho :p

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hello friends I need help the yacht event as it was taken out help please and the second scene of the witch and the last audrey costume

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
...Dang it, just realized I forgot to put Rose Wilson in my suggestions in the survey. Well, at least I remembered Pantha and Stephanie Brown :p
yeah i forgot Big Barda, Maxima, Silver banshee, Amethyst, and Madam Xanadu, Godiva, and Dove (Dawn Granger) in mine hopefully other people remembered so those options are in, while those characters are a long way off if they are considered i think there should be a straw poll for what people would want to see as future characters even if they are never chosen

Reactions: Djunk101

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hello,
Can somebody please tell me which girl can interact with which henchwoman please ?
e.g. Starfire-Blackfire.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hello,
Can somebody please tell me which girl can interact with which henchwoman please ?
e.g. Starfire-Blackfire.
Well there are:
-Artemis-Cheshire
-Galatea-Supergirl
-Superwoman-Wonder Woman
-Blackfire-Starfire
-Audrey-Wonder Woman(here is just a scene )
-Raven-Tala

Reactions: KaiserST and JRZ17

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
It'd be cool as it would play into Mercy's own "depravity" as she has every right to refuse, but does it anyway. Heck, throw in Roulette and Catwoman for leash scenes. (So far, Catwoman hasn't gotten any scenes aside from the one intro scene.)

I've said this before, but if i'm gonna be a broken record...I'll gladly say it again.
ALL villainesses/captured characters work at the GS/MB for fully completing their routes or as a special action. That Terra exhibition scene made me realize how amazing it would be to see the non enslaved or more conscious characters react to getting fucked or entertaining random dudes.

Reactions: KaiserST

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I've said this before, but if i'm gonna be a broken record...I'll gladly say it again.
ALL villainesses/captured characters work at the GS/MB for fully completing their routes or as a special action. That Terra exhibition scene made me realize how amazing it would be to see the non enslaved or more conscious characters react to getting fucked or entertaining random dudes.
Wouldnt that kind of kill the point of them being your henchwoman and being on a higher pole of Lex´s hierarchy?
I fully agree that present GS/MB´s implementation makes it kind of pointless and little more than a convoluted art gallery but dragging your henchwoman into this feels like going a bit far just to scratch your kink itch(not to mention that most of them really wouldnt be up for it and require questionable amounts of character breaking for absolutely no benefit on Lex´s part).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Remember all of the villain and superheroine is Lex mine and mine alone,:ROFLMAO:,poor superman get cuck..i really dont mind it since lois and lex have been in a relationship before

Reactions: xMendoza

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Wouldnt that kind of kill the point of them being your henchwoman and being on a higher pole of Lex´s hierarchy?
I fully agree that present GS/MB´s implementation makes it kind of pointless and little more than a convoluted art gallery but dragging your henchwoman into this feels like going a bit far just to scratch your kink itch(not to mention that most of them really wouldnt be up for it and require questionable amounts of character breaking for absolutely no benefit on Lex´s part).
GS/MB were not an addition, they used to be the core of the game until cells were implemented.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes