• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Wouldnt that kind of kill the point of them being your henchwoman and being on a higher pole of Lex´s hierarchy?
I fully agree that present GS/MB´s implementation makes it kind of pointless and little more than a convoluted art gallery but dragging your henchwoman into this feels like going a bit far just to scratch your kink itch(not to mention that most of them really wouldnt be up for it and require questionable amounts of character breaking for absolutely no benefit on Lex´s part).
Too far? In an H-game about Lex getting money, power, and women? Is it really so strange?

You are right about most of them being not into it...but why should that matter? They are all pawns in Luthor's schemes.
As for the character breaking...we all know what will happen to every person who gets captured in this game at the end.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
GS/MB were not an addition, they used to be the core of the game until cells were implemented.
Well aware,doesnt change the fact that they always were just little more than a convoluted gallery by design of their implemenation and non-existent economy of the game.

Too far? In an H-game about Lex getting money, power, and women? Is it really so strange?

You are right about most of them being not into it...but why should that matter? They are all pawns in Luthor's schemes.
As for the character breaking...we all know what will happen to every person who gets captured in this game at the end.
Too far in the sense that there really wouldnt be a reason for Lex to share his more valued assets,just putting his operations at risk by involving more unknown factors as well as needlessly sharing his own possessions(which,considering the yacht event,he very much seems to consider his inner circle as).
Just because its a game primarly focused on sexual content doesnt mean you have to throw the finer narrative out of the window.

Most of the henchwoman would require rather extensive story additions to believably validate them consciously working in the brothel.
Sure you could just write it all off as "Lex mind controls his way to victory" but that aint exactly a satisfying narrative.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018

Tbh, if it's done well, it should just feel like character progression instead of breaking. Like how Lois's last scene has her willing to dance in Glamour Slam when Lex suggests the idea. If that had been right away, it would feel weird, but since it was built up to it makes sense for the character at that point. If there's a character it doesn't make sense for now, they just need to write the path there. Corruption's all about the journey of the changes, after all ;)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Tbh, if it's done well, it should just feel like character progression instead of breaking. Like how Lois's last scene has her willing to dance in Glamour Slam when Lex suggests the idea. If that had been right away, it would feel weird, but since it was built up to it makes sense for the character at that point. If there's a character it doesn't make sense for now, they just need to write the path there. Corruption's all about the journey of the changes, after all ;)
Lois is all talk and i dont think lex want his ex dance in front of other people,or is he?im kinda suprise in lois cell content,when lex ask lois to make sexual favor,and lex kinda happy with her for a while..he laughing and enjoy it which most of her girl doesnt make him laughing much..(well,nvm,it just me i guess)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i remember when in mercy yacht event,she ask lex if he ever remember the gawn she wearing..she expect lex doesnt remember about it,but then,lex tell her detailed about her gawn and the superman face..well,there you go mercy:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Serra Angel

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I've said this before, but if i'm gonna be a broken record...I'll gladly say it again.
ALL villainesses/captured characters work at the GS/MB for fully completing their routes or as a special action. That Terra exhibition scene made me realize how amazing it would be to see the non enslaved or more conscious characters react to getting fucked or entertaining random dudes.
That depends on who. Lex has been shown to guilty towards Mercy, Galatea, and Tala. I doubt Mercy would agree to either, but alone time with Lex, she would. I would love to see Roulette work the Glamour Slam. Maybe Poison Ivy wanting a taste of Harley offers to work for Lex as a henchwoman? I'm surprised we never got a Harley-Batgirl scene all considering the history those two have.

Reactions: KaiserST

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
hello friends I need help the yacht event as it was taken out help please and the second scene of the witch and the last audrey costume
Hello my friend:
Yacht event
-you need to finish prison event
-next talk to Roulette
-after a period of time Roulette will tell you that your Yacht it was be repaired
The Witch (Tala) second anal (it's an easter egg)
- perform two times anal with Tala
-next,visit Tala when she meditates and click on her and that's all

P.S sorry for any grammatical mistakes english is not my first language

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
What's the name again of the blonde girl on roller blades in the shiny outfit (she's in the comics, not the game)? It's like Shimmer or Glitter or something.... :unsure:

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Golden Glider?
No. I think I may have the wrong Universe, she may be Marvel, I think she has a microphone.... Dazzle? OoO this is going to drive me nuts, but I refuse to Google it! She's blonde, on rollerblades/rollerskates, silver shiny outfit, and may or may not have a microphone......

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Golden Glider?
I'm guessing either her or they're thinking of Marvel's Dazzler.

Side note, I only learned about that character recently 'cause of a side quest in Lego DC Super Villains. Didn't know Captain Cold had a supervillain sister. Then again, I'm not overly familiar with rogues gallerys outside Batman's :p

Side side note, when they said "Shimmer" my first thought was Mammoth's sister, but she's a redhead so I thought of Dazzler instead. Weird how this convo has reminded me of two differnt brother-sister villain pairs :p

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
I'm guessing either her or they're thinking of Marvel's Dazzler.

Side note, I only learned about that character recently 'cause of a side quest in Lego DC Super Villains. Didn't know Captain Cold had a supervillain sister. Then again, I'm not overly familiar with rogues gallerys outside Batman's :p

Side side note, when they said "Shimmer" my first thought was Mammoth's sister, but she's a redhead so I thought of Dazzler instead. Weird how this convo has reminded me of two differnt brother-sister villain pairs :p

Dazzler!!! You WIN! Thank you for solving it! I said Dazzle, I was close! Thanks again~ (y):geek:

Reactions: Djunk101

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
No. I think I may have the wrong Universe, she may be Marvel, I think she has a microphone.... Dazzle? OoO this is going to drive me nuts, but I refuse to Google it! She's blonde, on rollerblades/rollerskates, silver shiny outfit, and may or may not have a microphone......
1546996684862.png
This her? If so, yeah you're thinking of Dazzler. She's a singer who's also a hero and was created in the 70's, so if you've seen a lot of pictures of her with microphones, shiny outfits, and/or roller skates, that's why :p

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
was there a aqua girl in the comics or not
Several, primarily Tula and Lorena Marquez. Tula was in Young Justice, though she died during the gap between season one and two (as seen in the Young Justice Legacy game, where she sacrifices herself to help the team defeat the final boss, an alien version of the goddess Tiamat that was released by the villains after having been sealed by a Mesopotamian demigod millenia ago). Lorena was Aquagirl for awhile before The New 52 happened, but I don't know much about her as a non-comic reader.

Personally, I feel like Mera, Aquaman's wife, might be a better choice than either of them for the game, but that's mostly 'cause I assume there's more to work with and more recognizability for her, especially with the recent movie. I could be wrong on the former, though.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes