Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Are those really characters?
Seriously?
Fuck...I...Im going refrain from any further commenting which would just end in a huge rant about the ongoing creative bankruptcy of modern superhero fiction.
Arrowette?Really?Urgh...

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Are those really characters?
Seriously?
Fuck...I...Im going refrain from any further commenting which would just end in a huge rant about the ongoing creative bankruptcy of modern superhero fiction.
Arrowette?Really?Urgh...
Arrowette's a Silver Age creation, actually. She's been around nearly as long as Speedy (1960 for Arrowette, 1958 for Speedy). Granted, this seems to be the newer Arrowette created in 1997, who's the daughter of the original. If you're going by the daughter, she's actually the "newest" of all these characters. If not, it's Stephanie Brown who first appeared in 1992. Either way, not a single one of them was created less than 20 years ago :p

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Arrowette's a Silver Age creation, actually. She's been around nearly as long as Speedy (1960 for Arrowette, 1958 for Speedy). Granted, this seems to be the newer Arrowette created in 1997, who's the daughter of the original. If you're going by the daughter, she's actually the "newest" of all these characters. If not, it's Stephanie Brown who first appeared in 1992. Either way, not a single one of them was created less than 20 years ago :p
Well at least that name fits for a silver age creation(though I will fully admit that I know none of the characters outside of Katana).
The comment was more aimed at their young justice interpretation though.
Look at how fucking bland they look.
Really dont dig those designs.

Reactions: xMendoza

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Well at least that name fits for a silver age creation(though I will fully admit that I know none of the characters outside of Katana).
The comment was more aimed at their young justice interpretation though.
Look at how fucking bland they look.
Really dont dig those designs.
I don't really have a problem with the designs, since Halo and Traci's are the only ones that don't seem to be ones they've had before, though those two do look a little bland, especially Traci 13's. That said, my bigger problem is that the character models do look a bit...off. Particularly the heads, a couple of which look weirdly shaped and look pushed forward a bit much. Hopefully they look better in motion. I could also comment on the similarity in proportions...but that's something that can be said about a lot of cartoons for both men and women, particularly high action super hero ones like the 90s and early 2000s DC stuff. Probably has more to do with budget and how things are animated than creative preference.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Cant really associate any of the designs since I havent touched a comic(or for that matter animated adaptation,outside of rare and very specific cases)since 2007 so Im certainly not up on modern superhero trends.
I dunno,if you put all 5 of them into a huge DC group shot and told me to pick them out I couldnt for the life of me thanks to the designs(well outside of Katana because of her somewhat more recent trademark mask but even that looks really off).
Spoiler looks 2 spikey shoulder pauldrons and a broken spine away from an awful dark age design ^.-

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Cant really associate any of the designs since I havent touched a comic(or for that matter animated adaptation,outside of rare and very specific cases)since 2007 so Im certainly not up on modern superhero trends.
I dunno,if you put all 5 of them into a huge DC group shot and told me to pick them out I couldnt for the life of me thanks to the designs(well outside of Katana because of her somewhat more recent trademark mask but even that looks really off).
Spoiler looks 2 spikey shoulder pauldrons and a broken spine away from an awful dark age design ^.-
I don't really read comics at all, I'm just going off what I've read on wikis and gotten from other secondary sources (I've recently gotten into Linkara's reviews as well, which is the only reason I knew about Dazzler) :p

Stephanie Brown is a character I've always liked conceptually, even if I don't have much experience with her in practice. I have a bad habit of confusing her and Carrie Kelly though (Carrie has my absolute favorite Robin design; the red hair with the green goggles/glasses look so GOOD), since I forget that there have been two female Robins not one :p

...Crap, I just realized I should have put Carrie's name on the survey with Stephanie's in the suggestions. THAT must have been why Carrie Fisher kept popping into my head when I thought about Carrie Kelly's Robin costume and was thinking it was Stephanie's.

Reactions: KaiserST
D

Deleted member 215905

christ, i'm so mad, I unlocked every character, got every upgrade I could, unlocked all scenes, and then my game glitched out when I tried to capture killerfrost, I've waited 30 days and keep going back to the strip club and the scene were you capture her just won't show up, I'm like 99% done and it looks like I'm totally screwed.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Hate to do this but I have tried the normal methods to try and find it. Where is the save file located? I want to copy it so I can save it to another folder and then replace it later. Something I think this game does very well is escalation, so I really like to see the build up to the various scenes. But I hate the 30 to 45 minuets necessary to get to some of them. So I want to make a save file where I have unlocked the option for stripping for most of the women but still haven't actually done the scenes yet just unlocked them. I know some don't unlock until later scenes have already happened but I want to get as far as possible. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hate to do this but I have tried the normal methods to try and find it. Where is the save file located? I want to copy it so I can save it to another folder and then replace it later. Something I think this game does very well is escalation, so I really like to see the build up to the various scenes. But I hate the 30 to 45 minuets necessary to get to some of them. So I want to make a save file where I have unlocked the option for stripping for most of the women but still haven't actually done the scenes yet just unlocked them. I know some don't unlock until later scenes have already happened but I want to get as far as possible. Does anyone know if this is possible?
it might be in your pc file,need to rummage file after file though

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
it might be in your pc file,need to rummage file after file though
I checked the temp files, the game file itself and the program files but no joy. I found this Reddit post online but I don't know how to export a specific file and I am wary of doing so in case I screw something up. Can someone who is more technically inclined explain step 7 in greater detail?

If you want to find your Registry to backup or share it, do the following:
  1. Press Windows Key + R
  2. In the Run command enter regedit
  3. Once the Registry is open and you select yes for Windows to open it, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
  4. Scroll down to Software and double click on it
  5. Scroll down to Someguy and double click on it
  6. Open Something Unlimited
  7. Go to File and then Export. Save it to wherever on the computer
If you want to Overwrite a Slot Save:
  1. Download or find where you saved a Reg File
  2. Open said Reg file
  3. A warning will come up saying if you want to make changes to the Registry
  4. Say yes (It's safe)
  5. Wait for the changes to be made and that should be it

Reactions: KaiserST

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It copies the selected folder as a new reg-file(which as far as SU is concerned means all three save slots).
What exactly is your problem?

Reactions: KaiserST and Genji

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
Damn is there any way to save just one slot. I am trying to save at a specific location. I saw the save file that has everything unlocked and while appreciated its not what I am looking for. I am trying to save when most of the girls have the strip option unlocked as well as some of the characters. The reason I am asking is because I like starting from scratch as far as the actual nudity and sexual content goes but I hate going through the build up (grinding cloning, talking ect). Thanks for the replies so far.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I checked the temp files, the game file itself and the program files but no joy. I found this Reddit post online but I don't know how to export a specific file and I am wary of doing so in case I screw something up. Can someone who is more technically inclined explain step 7 in greater detail?

If you want to find your Registry to backup or share it, do the following:
  1. Press Windows Key + R
  2. In the Run command enter regedit
  3. Once the Registry is open and you select yes for Windows to open it, look for HKEY_CURRENT_USER
  4. Scroll down to Software and double click on it
  5. Scroll down to Someguy and double click on it
  6. Open Something Unlimited
  7. Go to File and then Export. Save it to wherever on the computer
If you want to Overwrite a Slot Save:
  1. Download or find where you saved a Reg File
  2. Open said Reg file
  3. A warning will come up saying if you want to make changes to the Registry
  4. Say yes (It's safe)
  5. Wait for the changes to be made and that should be it
The 'File' they're talking about is the file menu that's been a standard part of Windows code since Microsoft switched from a DOS prompt to the GUI we know a loathe today.

It's located in the top left corner. Click on it and it should expand. Export is one of the options.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Damn is there any way to save just one slot. I am trying to save at a specific location. I saw the save file that has everything unlocked and while appreciated its not what I am looking for. I am trying to save when most of the girls have the strip option unlocked as well as some of the characters. The reason I am asking is because I like starting from scratch as far as the actual nudity and sexual content goes but I hate going through the build up (grinding cloning, talking ect). Thanks for the replies so far.
Im still not sure what the problem is?
Play up to that point,export the registery and there you have it,your savestate.
Just pretend the game only has one permanent savestate and there really is no difference to your normal save systems(well as long as your account has the necessesary administrative rights but Im going to assume thats not a problem here).
Yes there is a way of only saving one slot but that would mean going through every value,identifying the flags responsible for your chosen slot and only copying those.
Not just time consuming but also something I wouldnt attempt if you are already having problems with the concept of SU´s savestates to begin with.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
The 'File' they're talking about is the file menu that's been a standard part of Windows code since Microsoft switched from a DOS prompt to the GUI we know a loathe today.

It's located in the top left corner. Click on it and it should expand. Export is one of the options.
OK I have the save file do I put it in the SU folder or somewhere else and if I save in the game will it overwrite this save file specifically in which case should I just copy it and save the copy elsewhere and movie it back into the folder when needed? Again thanks for the help.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
OK I have the save file do I put it in the SU folder or somewhere else and if I save in the game will it overwrite this save file specifically in which case should I just copy it and save the copy elsewhere and movie it back into the folder when needed? Again thanks for the help.
That was your problem?Thats...m´kay.
It doesnt matter where you move the file,its not a save file in the common sense.
The actual savevalues are in the registry itself,the file you just saved is pretty much just a layout that,if used,overwrites the "savefile" that the game presently uses.

Or to make it simpler:
>Click the .reg file that contains your prior exported gamestate(the one you want to load)
>accept the prompt
>start your game and choose the save slot in which you saved your game(mind you,the games "old" savestate will be overwritten and with that erased,so if you want to keep multiple savestates you will need to repeat the export step for every single one)

If you want to "load" a different state you will need to repeat those steps with a different .reg file containing the game in the state you wish to load.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes