xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
For me is don't matter what girl you will choose because all girls from DC are amazing .I am very excited to see new girls in cell(I love the dialogues between Lex and the girls).Thx for the poll is very nice that even those that are not patrons can participate to this poll

Reactions: Serra Angel

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
God I wish it's Hawkgirl

Also, can someone please help me with Audrey? I have had no success in getting the Vandal Savage conversation in the Office to appear. Audrey is literally the last girl. I have finished all the other content.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
For me is don't matter what girl you will choose because all girls from DC are amazing .I am very excited to see new girls in cell(I love the dialogues between Lex and the girls).Thx for the poll is very nice that even those that are not patrons can participate to this poll
I try to not read the dialogue as much, or think of my own variant of lex. Cause while it's easy to think of Clancy Brown's Lex voice from the cartoon remember he also voices Mr Krabs, and you are now reading all the dialogue and sex talk with Mr Krabs voice. Good luck with that guys.

Reactions: Renev

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I see what it is. The ruffling feather comment obviously means that Sunset finally listened and is giving fans more content of the best bird character: The Penguin.

Reactions: Gmeng and Pr0phet

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I try to not read the dialogue as much, or think of my own variant of lex. Cause while it's easy to think of Clancy Brown's Lex voice from the cartoon remember he also voices Mr Krabs, and you are now reading all the dialogue and sex talk with Mr Krabs voice. Good luck with that guys.

.... I hate you so much right now.

Reactions: Pr0phet

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Taken from the last post of Gunsmoke games-
  • The OC Alpha
In addition to all the SU goodness, we really want to get the OC project’s alpha into your hands this year – giving everyone a taste of not only the graphical design but also the core gameplay loop so it’s not some hypothetical project anymore. That said, SU will continue to take precedence over OC work for Sunset, so we’re playing it by ear.

For more than 2 years ive been following Something Unlimited’s progress but i have no idea whats that OC project can someone enlighten me?:unsure:

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Taken from the last post of Gunsmoke games-
  • The OC Alpha
In addition to all the SU goodness, we really want to get the OC project’s alpha into your hands this year – giving everyone a taste of not only the graphical design but also the core gameplay loop so it’s not some hypothetical project anymore. That said, SU will continue to take precedence over OC work for Sunset, so we’re playing it by ear.

For more than 2 years ive been following Something Unlimited’s progress but i have no idea whats that OC project can someone enlighten me?:unsure:
We haven't given much information on it. Development was started at the end of 2018. More information will be relayed when we have something more concrete to share.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
anyone sharing a 2.1.999 complete (so far) save file?
I love the game and just wanna fap.
KaiserSTR has already posted a complete save :)
If you're referring to the update, no it's not today. The roadmap has already been posted several times, so do some research before posting huge gifs.

2.1.9 – Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 – Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 – Artemis (March 30th)

I'd say there are two main factors, one is that this a unity game and the code is a mess. The other is that art being quite hard to replicate, something which is far easier on 3d games.

Here is my almost completed save:

Excellent work Krull, this might be my favorite so far.

EDIT: Guys if anyone wants to make their opinions, suggestions and critics heard by the developers go to this link and complete the survey.

RT567

Oct 14, 2016
The Birds of Prey have historically had more members than those three too. People who are already in the game... ; )
From Wiki:

Member(s)Current:
Batgirl
Black Canary
Huntress
Oracle (Gus Yale)
Former:
Lady Blackhawk
Big Barda
Jade Canary
Gypsy
Hawkgirl
Judomaster
Manhunter (Kate Spencer)
Misfit
Hawk
Dove
Black Alice
Power Girl
Vixen
Starling
Katana
Strix
Condor
Catwoman
Poison Ivy

So... Hawkgirl, Vixen, Catwoman or Poison Ivy?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Audrey's cloning event? I followed the guide, but it is still not working, even after many, many days/nights.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes