strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I cant fathom why peoole would vote for MM or Artemis when girls like frigging WW, Huntress or Raven is available.
You shut your god danm mouth!

I can. Seeing a nude Cheshire play with a nude Artemis's pussy against Artemis's will is fucking hot.
That was litraly the scene that got me to sub to GSG.

Gah! I can't wait for her update, been begging SR7 for it for over a year now.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I wonder, why this game still doesnt have user mods? Such a vast possibility here... Or is it related to game engine? I think for sure that if it was on renpy, there would be tons of user mods and content.
I suspect it's because with a 2-month (previously monthly) update cycle and a potential for literally anything to be uploaded from one cycle to the next moders wouldn't want to create anything that would be rendered unusable or obsolete by the next patch?
That and SR's art style is really good so putting in alt characters wouldn't feel like you were adding to or improving the game.

The only mod I could see anyone absolutely wanting would be something that lets you replay conversations so you can do scenes with multiple henchwomen the way we do the yacht event. But that might be way too ambitious for a moder and, again, it may be unusable with the next patch.

Reactions: KaiserST

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
with the new season of young justice adding new girls to the roster will this affect the future roadmap, once the main stuff is done

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Please add music or something to the game it would make it alot better :( not saying it isnt a great game its just a little quiet. Maybe some sound effect when crafting a device or something would be nice too

Reactions: Fyo

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Please add music or something to the game it would make it alot better :( not saying it isnt a great game its just a little quiet. Maybe some sound effect when crafting a device or something would be nice too
Headphones! Music player! Headphones + Music player! :D(y)

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
If you're referring to the update, no it's not today. The roadmap has already been posted several times, so do some research before posting huge gifs.

2.1.9 – Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 – Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 – Artemis (March 30th)

I'd say there are two main factors, one is that this a unity game and the code is a mess. The other is that art being quite hard to replicate, something which is far easier on 3d games.

Here is my almost completed save:

Excellent work Krull, this might be my favorite so far.

EDIT: Guys if anyone wants to make their opinions, suggestions and critics heard by the developers go to this link and complete the survey.

Thanks for posting the Survey mate i didnt even realise that they had created a site ...and the survey helps a lot because non-patrons also get a chance to vote

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Apparently many people get their GG/SU news here - although we don't recommend it seeing as how it'd be easy to miss things that way - so here's a link to our latest post that may be of interest to some people:
Damm you @Gunsmoke Games I was going to post that here and farm those sweet likes. But whatever you do make this stuff, so I guess you can post it.

Quite excited for what you have in store for SU in 2019, if things keep up like the two previous updates I have no concerns.

However I have to highlight something from this 2019 post.

tease.png

So besides the main character of the completion update, we get some extra stuff as shown in 2.1.9, and that right there is a clue. Unfortunally there are many characters with bird simbolism but I hope that they are referring to Raven.

It wouldn't be impossible to be her since she is very popular in the game, and if I'm remebering correctly her content has been a work in progress for a while now ( Smoke post as proof), so the possibililty is quite real and so it's the HYPE!!!!!!!!!

I can. Seeing a nude Cheshire play with a nude Artemis's pussy against Artemis's will is fucking hot.
The possible interactions with Chesire make the Artemis Update one of my most hyped so far. So many possibilities.

with the new season of young justice adding new girls to the roster will this affect the future roadmap, once the main stuff is done
Damm I've forgotten about YJ season 3, but you are right. Plenty of new material to inspire SR7. However I'd recommend cauntion in adding more characters, since I'm sure most people would rather see the old ones getting more stuff.

Who can you take to the private rooms at the meta bordello?
All the heroines you can capture have scenes you can watch in the surveillance room. However only Batgirl, Artermis, Miss Martian and Terra have private room content with Lex. And so far only Terra has her exhibition scene, that will change with the upcoming updates.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Damm you @Gunsmoke Games I was going to post that here and farm those sweet likes. But whatever you do make this stuff, so I guess you can post it.

Quite excited for what you have in store for SU in 2019, if things keep up like the two previous updates I have no concerns.

However I have to highlight something from this 2019 post.

View attachment 211451

So besides the main character of the completion update, we get some extra stuff as shown in 2.1.9, and that right there is a clue. Unfortunally there are many characters with bird simbolism but I hope that they are referring to Raven.

It wouldn't be impossible to be her since she is very popular in the game, and if I'm remebering correctly her content has been a work in progress for a while now ( Smoke post as proof), so the possibililty is quite real and so it's the HYPE!!!!!!!!!

The possible interactions with Chesire make the Artemis Update one of my most hyped so far. So many possibilities.

Damm I've forgotten about YJ season 3, but you are right. Plenty of new material to inspire SR7. However I'd recommend cauntion in adding more characters, since I'm sure most people would rather see the old ones getting more stuff.

All the heroines you can capture have scenes you can watch in the surveillance room. However only Batgirl, Artermis, Miss Martian and Terra have private room content with Lex. And so far only Terra has her exhibition scene, that will change with the upcoming updates.
Might want to consider that the bird reference may be a deeper one than most people realize... XD

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Raven, Black Canary, Hawkgirl. Just to name three off the cuff.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes