tsukikage69

Jun 12, 2017
* FIX FOR UNLOCKING TERRA WITHOUT A NEW GAME*

I'm not sure if any one else has already reported this (I did check but there are so many posts here I may have missed) but if you want to unlock Terra without having to start a new game, make the following registry changes:
add/set "suSlot01_terraShow_h3292828746" to 1
add/set "suSlot01_terraUnlock_h4120191705" to 0

This will cause Terra to show up in the list of heroines available for capture.
I tried to toggle the option of Catwoman suggesting her but I couldn't find a combination of changes to make that work.
Thank you for figuring this out, but is there anyway to do this on Mac as well?

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Then you've either run out of lasso scenes or you have her in her Slut outfit, which the lasso scenes don't have a variant CG for yet.
I'm pretty sure there's a "dance" scene or something like that I have not unlocked. I tried getting superwoman as my henchmen and changing her outfit around to no avail.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Eighteen01N.jpg

Tis the season for thanks and giving, so we here at Gunsmoke Games just wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of our fans and patrons’ supporters. We wouldn’t be able to do any of this without you all!
We hope you all enjoy the holiday picture Sunset drew for you and that all of your holidays are going great.
Thanks for everything,

Gunsmoke Games

Nov 9, 2017
Took 5+ gigs of disc space but there's no music? Almost unplayable for me without sound and music. I'm sure I would really enjoy it otherwise. *sigh* Guess I'll have to go look up soundtracks.

We all have our pet peeves.

Nov 9, 2017
Very good. I can play musicless games w/ darksynth, retro electro and synthwave. I usually listen to these:

or

chocobunbun

Nov 16, 2018
I'm on day 100+ and haven't gotten to the grodd takeover portion. How do I trigger this? I last recall seeing Grodd way at the start where he asked for 1 trillion dollars.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes