• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone know which girls can we take to the Bordello Private Room? Got tired of the Hit and Miss/Not available yet

Asking because there's no point on take them to the Cell if you end up missing content or have to reset it again
Check the patch notes, use ctrl + f

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
The 2.1.999 update is jacked up for Wonderwoman's lasso scene, every attempt across multiple days wont allow me to use it, I just "give her a break".

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
The 2.1.999 update is jacked up for Wonderwoman's lasso scene, every attempt across multiple days wont allow me to use it, I just "give her a break".
Then you've either run out of lasso scenes or you have her in her Slut outfit, which the lasso scenes don't have a variant CG for yet.

tsukikage69

Jun 12, 2017
* FIX FOR UNLOCKING TERRA WITHOUT A NEW GAME*

I'm not sure if any one else has already reported this (I did check but there are so many posts here I may have missed) but if you want to unlock Terra without having to start a new game, make the following registry changes:
add/set "suSlot01_terraShow_h3292828746" to 1
add/set "suSlot01_terraUnlock_h4120191705" to 0

This will cause Terra to show up in the list of heroines available for capture.
I tried to toggle the option of Catwoman suggesting her but I couldn't find a combination of changes to make that work.
Thank you for figuring this out, but is there anyway to do this on Mac as well?

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Then you've either run out of lasso scenes or you have her in her Slut outfit, which the lasso scenes don't have a variant CG for yet.
I'm pretty sure there's a "dance" scene or something like that I have not unlocked. I tried getting superwoman as my henchmen and changing her outfit around to no avail.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes