• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Not only a point for remembering when and where the comment was made, but add a point for proof! Now, if this is just an elaborate Photoshop because you want dating options with Tala, Roulette, and Selina? Bravo, bravo! Add a million points!
Get lost dude,the last things i want are dating options and to mislead the people here!

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
"Hey, when is X gonna be a thing like it was mentioned it would be?"
GSG: "No one has literally ever said that, ever."
"Oh. But what about right here where we prove it?"
GSG: "Haha uhh that was uhh a joke haha for laughs."

Really gets my noggin joggin.
Ok sorry if this mislead someone its just SunsetRiders7s idea as you said..
Nah, you're good. Nothing to be sorry for. Just want to jump ahead of it before expectations run rampant like they tend to do. (Just look at how ChefGoldblum interpreted it and you'll see what we mean.) We're not saying it won't happen. SR7 is keen on the idea, but it was just a random idea really - one he'd forgotten about ever vocalizing to be honest.

Would people rather he couldn't freely talk in our own Discord server? Cause that's what these sort of things tend to lead to. SR7 even said "probably" and you already have someone quoting it and looking at that as, "when is X gonna be a thing like it was mentioned it would be?"

It might happen, but it's in a pile with a metric fuck ton of other ideas he'd like to add to the game. So there's really no telling what will make the final cut and/or when.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
i'm not sure but there maybe a glitch/bug in the game... right when you check the costumes in the stable part of the bordello you can't leave without closing the game as a whole and then restarting(if you have no heroins there and just want to see their costumes)... there are no buttons save for the darkened pictures of the heroins. this happened before in an earlier version i think... but i thought it was fixed. thanks for you time and have a happy holiday

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I unlocked every available scene pretty much, is there any indications like "you reached the end of content of the current build" or something? Or i can haul money to oblivion at this point.

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
So Terra's cell content is finished for the foreseeable future? Because it honestly feels like it not done. Although that's mainly because you can't have consenual sex with her outside of the private room in the Bordello.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
So Terra's cell content is finished for the foreseeable future? Because it honestly feels like it not done. Although that's mainly because you can't have consenual sex with her outside of the private room in the Bordello.
... You can... :p *Spoiler* She is your willing cumdump and calls you daddy at the end of her current content.

SOmeguy420

Jul 20, 2018
Hi,

Is there a way to run Unity games on Ubuntu? I am not getting an answer on Google and wine is not able to run many games.

Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes